Weirdest Cravings

Bellybee

Silver Member
Hi Me Again,

Just thought I would post my weird cravings I started the diet expecting to want crisps chocolate fajitas crusty bread cheese and everything.

The only consistent cravings I have actually had are
Milky Tea (i never even bloody drank tea)
Eggs in all sorts of forms i.e at the moment because I am poorly I really want scrambled eggs so bad.
I have also fancied boiled egg salad
Plain hard boiled eggs and soft boiled eggs
Poached eggs
I dont think I have gone a day without craving the bloody things again I never even used to eat them that often wassup wif dat

When I did the stabilisation bit I had a huge craving for spinach which wasn't down on the list at the time.

Thought I was going crazy. Desperate for spinach...even dreamed about it. Should have gone on and had it as it's down on the list now:rolleyes:

I have been craving chicken and/or steak! Funnily enough I haven't had any "sweet" cravings.

I have always been a massive crisp eater and am finding that quite hard because I always want crisps but I am just not going there!

Ajax What a cutie avatar! Is that your daughter?

Hi
I've also been craving chicken constantly which is strange as I've been veggie more than 18 years. I think maybe it's because I'm getting some sort of mineral/protein that I haven't had in a long time? Iron or something? Isn't that in spinach too?

What do you think? What have chicken/generally meat/eggs got that we might have been short on previously?
Anja

Whever I CD my cravings are always the same. Pineapple, mango, passion fruit and figs - all fresh of course :D

I have always thought of myself as a chocoholic, however, since starting LL 3 months ago I have only craved (sometimes really badly) some fruit, I don't care what.

I was ill for a few days a couple of weeks ago and i was desparate for a piece of toast. Isn't it strange?​

Hi
I've also been craving chicken constantly which is strange as I've been veggie more than 18 years. I think maybe it's because I'm getting some sort of mineral/protein that I haven't had in a long time? Iron or something? Isn't that in spinach too?

What do you think? What have chicken/generally meat/eggs got that we might have been short on previously?
Anja

Iron or Vitamin d or b - can't remember which?

Now sweets particularly jellies have always been my downfall, fizzy fish, fruit pastells or gums etc so I thought I would be badly craving these things. Even after being given two bags of fizzy fish for my birthday in June, they are still in my kitchen cabinet unopened (they wouldn't normally have lasted two hours!!)

But since starting this diet my craving has been a really naughty crunchy apple and a juicy tomato:p and I am also addicted to watching cooking programs (never done that before:eek: )

I am also addicted to watching cooking programs (never done that before:eek: )

Me too! I sat and watched a whole afternoon of little Jamie Oliver the other day LOL

Got a gorgeous recipe for an aubergine dip too :D

Donna

LOL Lets hope that by the time we get to use the recipes they are still as good as we think they are at the moment.

Ashamed to say I tape the good recipes, telling myself, its part of my maintenance plan when I have finished doing the diet:eek:

LOL Barbara, yep I agree but I'll probably be right off aubergines by then :D

My hubby keeps taping snippets of gardening progs and I am forever finding stuff and wondering what on earth it is :D

When I did the stabilisation bit I had a huge craving for spinach which wasn't down on the list at the time.

Thought I was going crazy. Desperate for spinach...even dreamed about it. Should have gone on and had it as it's down on the list now:rolleyes:

I thought I'd be the only one to say spinach..lol!! Looks like i'm not so weird afterall;)

Back