weirdness...

Yup, i agree scazzer...and we should all get discount Cosmetic surgery if we want it

wow i really wish i could give u a cuddle! xoxoxox

I chose my target weight coz I liked the number and it was a BMI less than 25. I don't know how I will feel nearer that weight coz at the moment I'm just happy achieving my next mini target so who knows.

Julz, both you and Nic will know when you are happy with your own bodies and when you do we will all celebrate with you as if it were our own achievements. You are both doing so well and certainly keeping me motivated.

I'm older than you and have a large frame so I'm guessing I won't look better at the lower end of the healthy BMI range but I will reassess when I get nearer goal (please let that be near my birthday!!!!!!!)

In the meantime us cuddlier people will just enviously watch you 2 shrink before our eyes!

Good luck.

x

I guess for me at the mo I still can't believe I am going to get near my target which is why I chose a weight kinda at random. Since coming on here I have been more motivated and more determined to not just lose a bit of weight but to get to a healthy weight.

Nic, with a small frame and being more petite height-wise I can understand your need to weigh nearer the bottom end of the healthy BMI range. Although I think you are looking mighty fine now hun!

I, too, am hoping LT has re-educated my eating habits so I never have to obsess about being obese after I reach target.

I love this forum coz it has helped me so much since I joined. Not just to stay on the diet but also to feel better about myself. I also hope I can help others the way I've been helped. It really has helped me gain confidence away from cyberspace and I know it has given me a spring in my step.

x

Awwww cuddles babe, your posts are just so awesome babe... you are such a kind and lovely person and you just warm my heart so much!

You are so right about this forum, it has been a fantastic source of strength, motivation and knowledge for me also. There are so many really cool people here (all my favs know who u are!) Having this forum has definitely helped to keep me focused and motivated. Its great to be with people who are all in the same mindset. People who want to loose weight and will support eachother along the way. In the real world, a lot of people just dont understand and try to make you feel comfortable with who you are, when really what you need is support and encouragement to be the person who you want to be, the real you.

I really look forward to hearing your progress as you move closer to your goal. Your posts are always so positive and kind, you already are an inspiration to many people, so just think how inspirational you will be when you get to your goal.

I just cant wait to be slim, It means more to me than anything right now. I cant wait to feel good in my own skin, and have a toned tummy and arms and wear nice clothes without feeling flabby and fat. I know I am close to that goal - but for some reason it feels surreal - like in a way I am like - is it really going to happen? Am I going to be happy with my body for the first time in over 10 years? I know it will happen cos I am determined to stick to LT but now that it is close I do think it is sooo weird! lol

As for dressing up - i have spent the last 3 years looking like a tramp - I have invested no money in clothes and just been happy to lie around in whatever - I have promised myself that when I get to goal I am going to buy a whole new wardrobe and everyday I am goign to look my best! :D

xox

Awwww cuddles babe, your posts are just so awesome babe... you are such a kind and lovely person and you just warm my heart so much!

You are so right about this forum, it has been a fantastic source of strength, motivation and knowledge for me also. There are so many really cool people here (all my favs know who u are!) Having this forum has definitely helped to keep me focused and motivated. Its great to be with people who are all in the same mindset. People who want to loose weight and will support eachother along the way. In the real world, a lot of people just dont understand and try to make you feel comfortable with who you are, when really what you need is support and encouragement to be the person who you want to be, the real you.

I really look forward to hearing your progress as you move closer to your goal. Your posts are always so positive and kind, you already are an inspiration to many people, so just think how inspirational you will be when you get to your goal.

I just cant wait to be slim, It means more to me than anything right now. I cant wait to feel good in my own skin, and have a toned tummy and arms and wear nice clothes without feeling flabby and fat. I know I am close to that goal - but for some reason it feels surreal - like in a way I am like - is it really going to happen? Am I going to be happy with my body for the first time in over 10 years? I know it will happen cos I am determined to stick to LT but now that it is close I do think it is sooo weird! lol

As for dressing up - i have spent the last 3 years looking like a tramp - I have invested no money in clothes and just been happy to lie around in whatever - I have promised myself that when I get to goal I am going to buy a whole new wardrobe and everyday I am goign to look my best! :D

xox

:(:(I feel so inadequate:(:(:(

By heck girls, I'm welling up here after all those lovely comments - big baby me! And not a good look when my 10 year old has friends here for a sleepover - or is it baby elephants the noise they are making upstairs!!!

I wish I were wise - I tend to open my mouth and put my size 5's straight in it!!!!!!! It has got me in trouble on more than one occasion!!!!! (Is it my fault I was convinced someone I met was older than me? She looked it!!!! She looked mighty unimpressed when I asked her! Oophs!!!)

Thanks, it's a long time since I've been called cute! My friend did call me skinny today!!! That's a laugh! She was the person who encouraged me to start LT so I owe her big time! She gave up LT but still chivys me along.

Petite is way more appropriate than short ass Nic. Believe me, I may be 5'5 but in this house I'm the short ass!!! Only my 10 year old is shorter - though for how long I don't know! OH is over 6' and both teenagers are taller. My eldest always calls me "shorty", not very respectful towards her mother!!!!

If I help just one other person the way I have been helped on here then I shall be very happy.

Mmmm, I feel all warm and gooey inside!

And when I have lost a bit more I may even be brave enough to post some photos - if one of the cildren will take them as I usually make sure I am the one taking the photo, which is why there are so few of me!!!!!!

x

Back