WELCOME strugglingwrighty !!!

Woodsylou

Silver Member
i'm thinking this is my lovely gorgeous friend Anna! Hey honey!

everyone is so lovely, welcome! have a look around :) xx

Hey guys, thanks Lou ;-) found this section in the end lol! Looking forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully getting some help. Ive been dieting for 3 years now, Weight Watchers for the first 2.5 years and lost almost 3.5 stone, but decided to give SW a go, really enjoying it, but im struggling ive only lost 7lbs since i started in December and as Lou knows its really getting to me, so any tips would be really appreciated.I want to loose 1 more stone. Hi Rachel-Louise and good luck to you too xx

also just noticed my height reads 5ft 1 but i am actually 5ft 10! I will get the hang of this forum soon :)

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies really made me smile. Having a rubbish day as i weighed intoday and put 1lb on :( lost 3lbs last week and got my half stone now put 1 on! Grrrr. Must try harder this week. Your right Rachel, i need to shake up the eating, every morning i have porridge at my desk, so i need to try something else! :)

Hey Lovely! glad you found the section :)

it must be really hard now because you are so nearly there! and you've lost SO much and look fabulous! you'll do it though, this forum is such a big help! come and get inspiration. also, i've found keeping a food diary online (on here, up there ^^ in the food diary sub section) really helps! good luck honey xxxxxxx

Hi there strugglingwrighty

Im new to, think it will take me a while to work out what im doing-lol!!
Im like you, been trying to loose weight since Dec/Jan and have lost 4lbs in total. Started a fresh on Monday so lets hope we can keep each other motivated.
You have done really well so far with your 3.5 stone loss

Hi Fionao, we can be newbies together :) good luck with it, im still getting lost around the forum but im trying :) Loulou thanks for your lovely message and starting this thread, ive already had so much inspiration from everyones posts, all the recipies etc have been brilliant, so fingers crossed for next tuesdays weigh in. Ive decided to swap things around a bit from today, i usually religiously have porridge for brekkie but that uses my A&B option up ( I do EE every day ) so this morning i had muller light strawberry yoghurt with a apple and nana, so i can have my A&B at lunch in a lovely wholemeal pitta with laughing cow cheese, im excited because its something new! I usually have cold pasta with ham and extra light salad cream, every day! so i needed to mix things up a bit! xx

Welcome and good luck .
Everyone is lovely on here and very helpful, i find it great to keep me on track hope u do too.xx

Thanks ladies, its so fab this forum, there are so many helpful tips and hints. Ive been scrolling through each thread, I must get on with some work! :) xx

Anna if you're like me you'll never work again now you've found this site!! good luck! i think the 'shaking it up' idea is great! no harm in mixing things up :)

Hello and welcome xxx

Back