Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Just told my hubby about doing sw again why don't men understand B-)

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

You always have support here! my hubby is the same, what he doesn't realise is he is also doing SW as i give him and the kids the same food! xxx

He can't see how you can eat all that food & still lose weight B-) I've decided to use my old books & use minimins for advice xx
Day 1 tomorrow :)

He can't see how you can eat all that food & still lose weight B-) I've decided to use my old books & use minimins for advice xx
Day 1 tomorrow :)

he will soon see that the plan works! ive just started a diary on here to try and keep myself on track, so day one for both of us tomorrow! xx

Great idea about diary I'm going to do that xxx

Hello newbie here! well not so new to SW but to the site at least.
Im Pam, I'm on SW online, can't get to groups due to 2 small children and not having chance to regularly attend groups. Im 5 weeks in and struggling tbh, mainly due to lack of support I think, so here I am! Looking to lose a stone for now, then maybe change the goalposts as I get there.

x

Great idea about diary I'm going to do that xxx

Hello newbie here, very new to slimming world and lost 6lb in my 1st week, 2nd WI tomorrow, hope to of lost something? been keeping to plan 100% but feel I am eating a lot more food. I am enjoying all the super free foods because if I didnt I would be very hungry! missing bread and cakes.... I am following EE but thinking of going green as I hardly eat meat. My only problem so far is perhaps not eating enough of my syns, only have about 5 a day?

Hello newbie here, very new to slimming world and lost 6lb in my 1st week, 2nd WI tomorrow, hope to of lost something? been keeping to plan 100% but feel I am eating a lot more food. I am enjoying all the super free foods because if I didnt I would be very hungry! missing bread and cakes.... I am following EE but thinking of going green as I hardly eat meat. My only problem so far is perhaps not eating enough of my syns, only have about 5 a day?

Hi and welcome xx I am the same with syns i get so focused on the free foods i feel like i shouldnt be eating the syn foods! but apparently 15 syns is only equal to 300 cals and isn't enough to make a significant difference to weight so we should enjoy our syns lol! I go to group for the first time tomorrow night, previously i did sw at home xx

Good morning. & hello newbies xxxx Here goes day 1 here I come :) :) :) :)

Hi everyone. Five days in with first weight in on Tuesday night. Reading lots on here for inspiration and ideas. Done Slimming World in the past but first time on EE. Getting confused with 1/3 of plate with superfree , do we put a side salad or vegetables with everything? Had spaghetti hoops on toast HB yesterday. Should I have had salad/veg too? Any help would be appreciated xx

I'm the same, I either don't eat hardly any during the week and then I mess up big time at least once. Can we save for one day or should we space out our syns? xx

Hi and welcome xx I am the same with syns i get so focused on the free foods i feel like i shouldnt be eating the syn foods! but apparently 15 syns is only equal to 300 cals and isn't enough to make a significant difference to weight so we should enjoy our syns lol! I go to group for the first time tomorrow night, previously i did sw at home xx

Im all or over. I end up eating 1 or2 or at least once a week blowing it completely. Can we save for special occasions or should they be used daily???? I'm new to to site and you may see this posted further down. Sorry :doh: xx

Im all or over. I end up eating 1 or2 or at least once a week blowing it completely. Can we save for special occasions or should they be used daily???? I'm new to to site and you may see this posted further down. Sorry :doh: xx

I don't think we are meant to save them up for a blowout but they do allow flexisyn day where you can allow yourself more syns up to what you think you might need, Like if you are going for a night out or something, I think you are meant to have your 5-15 daily even if you plan a flexisyn day later on. The more experienced ones on here could advise you better but this is my knowledge of it xxx

Thanks Lynne. I will check out a bit more on flexi syns. Haven't done EE before only red/green so been concentrating on that a bit more.

Thanks

Rachel xx

Hello everyone, I am doing SW at home and so far lost 9lbs and this week gained 2lbs which I am not pleased with myself so decided I need to join a forum for some support and to support others! Hello!

hi elspeth :welcome2: im new here too and have tried sw on my own at home before and managed to lose 2 stone, then however put it back on so here i am again fro round 2, i am considering joining group but not sure if thats is best or if like you i should do the online version! either way i have to do one of them! xx

Hi Lynne,

I'm sorry I haven't replied before this - much madness at the moment lol! I'm diddling away fine just now online - getting used to all the tools/info that goes with membership - it's still a novelty to fill in my online diary etc. Be good to keep in touch and spur each other on? Good Luck whatever you decide

E x

Hi Lynne,

I'm sorry I haven't replied before this - much madness at the moment lol! I'm diddling away fine just now online - getting used to all the tools/info that goes with membership - it's still a novelty to fill in my online diary etc. Be good to keep in touch and spur each other on? Good Luck whatever you decide

E x

Hi glad you getting on ok, i went to group last night for the first time and they seem like a nice bunch so think it will be good. yes great idea we can help each other along! I have started up a diary on here in an effort to stay on track so just need to remember to update it! hee hee! xx

I'm new to this section of minimins! I've just started my diary ready to go full steam ahead tomorrow!

Hi everyone. Five days in with first weight in on Tuesday night. Reading lots on here for inspiration and ideas. Done Slimming World in the past but first time on EE. Getting confused with 1/3 of plate with superfree , do we put a side salad or vegetables with everything? Had spaghetti hoops on toast HB yesterday. Should I have had salad/veg too? Any help would be appreciated xx

Im the same..... Confused! Help xxx

Back