Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hello I am still here like all of you I'm still finding my way around I'm OK on the computer but it's all different on my kobo :) I hope your all sticking to the plan I am at the moment ;-) lol

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Im the same..... Confused! Help xxx

Saskla, soooo muddled. Made a chilli last night. Put lots of superfree veg in but definitely not 1/3 plate full. Some menu ideas show a bowl of fruit as a dessert, wonder if its ok to do this way if all in one sitting????

Rachel xx

Im the same..... Confused! Help xxx

technically yes thats what you should do, but doesn't need to be salad and veg you could have fruit on the side too. i sometimes just mix the superfree, ie in pasta or a stirfry. hope that made some sense lol xxx

Saskla, soooo muddled. Made a chilli last night. Put lots of superfree veg in but definitely not 1/3 plate full. Some menu ideas show a bowl of fruit as a dessert, wonder if its ok to do this way if all in one sitting????

Rachel xx

i put loads of veg in my chilli too but still have 1/3 plate of veg
tonights chilli
DSCF3248.jpg

Hello I am still here like all of you I'm still finding my way around I'm OK on the computer but it's all different on my kobo :) I hope your all sticking to the plan I am at the moment ;-) lol

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

hi, i stuck to plan today but didn't eat enough, was super busy and just grabbed what i could, kept it free but it meant i only had 3.5 syns today was going to aim for 10 a day to see how that went, how was your day? hubby on board yet? lol xxx

hi, i stuck to plan today but didn't eat enough, was super busy and just grabbed what i could, kept it free but it meant i only had 3.5 syns today was going to aim for 10 a day to see how that went, how was your day? hubby on board yet? lol xxx

I struggle with all or nothing with syns. I try and incorporate them with my meals as opposed to choc, sweets or cakes. Find if I start on them I'm likely to not want to stop at 15 syns. Good luck this week Lynne xx

Re: Welcome to Newbies 2012 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi everyone

Im new not done slimming world for a long time was successful with it years ago but last time I did it I had to stop due to rapid weight gain. Which was down to the green days. My body really doesnt like the high carbs at all.

So im back ive lost quite a bit of weight through vlcd and im around 12 stone. Ive not got on scales as they get me down.

So I just want to lost 1-1.5 stone but more importantly I want my size 10 clothes to fit me.

Ive a thyroid problem and im on medication. I like to exercise lots too and ill be at mma fighting tonight lol

I struggle with all or nothing with syns. I try and incorporate them with my meals as opposed to choc, sweets or cakes. Find if I start on them I'm likely to not want to stop at 15 syns. Good luck this week Lynne xx

thanks, you too! yeah i am the same with syns forget to incorporate them during day then dont really want to binge at night lol xx

Hello, I have been a lurker here for quite some time. I finally registered last month and its taken me this long to pluck up the courage to even post lol
First joined SW 2011 but gave up after a month because of issues with life but re joined April 2013 and have lost only 13lbs in my first month. 100 odd to go! I won't give up so easily this time round. Peace

Hello, I am very new too - to Slimming World and this website :) Heard so many good things about SW and I love cooking from scratch and already eat loads of veg.

I'm trying to lose weight for my friend's wedding in October. Wine and savoury snacks are my downfall though!

Hello, I am very new too - to Slimming World and this website :) Heard so many good things about SW and I love cooking from scratch and already eat loads of veg.

I'm trying to lose weight for my friend's wedding in October. Wine and savoury snacks are my downfall though!

:welcome2: hi, welcome, i am fairly new to minimins as well but not to sw, this is a fab place for inspiration and motivation, you will love it xxx

Hello, I have been a lurker here for quite some time. I finally registered last month and its taken me this long to pluck up the courage to even post lol
First joined SW 2011 but gave up after a month because of issues with life but re joined April 2013 and have lost only 13lbs in my first month. 100 odd to go! I won't give up so easily this time round. Peace

:welcome2: we are all very friendly here. Always someone to keep you motivated! xx

:welcome2: hi, welcome, i am fairly new to minimins as well but not to sw, this is a fab place for inspiration and motivation, you will love it xxx

Thanks Lynne! I'm not going to classes or anything so will try to use this site to keep me on track. I'm going to give myself 10 syns a day on Extra Easy to see how I get on (no idea how these things are calculated!). I've done WW before, but got really bored with it.

Thanks Lynne! I'm not going to classes or anything so will try to use this site to keep me on track. I'm going to give myself 10 syns a day on Extra Easy to see how I get on (no idea how these things are calculated!). I've done WW before, but got really bored with it.

i think sw is so much better, and easy to follow, i am sure you will get on fine xxx

thanks, you too! yeah i am the same with syns forget to incorporate them during day then dont really want to binge at night lol xx

Hows your syns today Lynne? Did you manage a few more? I've gone low as panicking as my step daughter wants to go for a Chinese buffet for her birthday on Saturday. Help!!!!!!!

Rachel xx

Hows your syns today Lynne? Did you manage a few more? I've gone low as panicking as my step daughter wants to go for a Chinese buffet for her birthday on Saturday. Help!!!!!!!

Rachel xx

Hi yesterdays syns were better got 11 but that was only because i was doing a red day and forgot corn wasn't free so had to add 7 syns lol at least it put my syn count up lol, today i haven't had any yet so think its going to be another low syn day, have eaten load though but has all been free or hex!

Ohhh i love chinese its my fave! if you going then choose something like chicken chow mein or beef and mushroom with boiled rice they are lower in syns, just stay away from deep fried, fried rices and sweet sauces they are loaded with syns! do you have the mag this month? there is a great article about what to eat when you are in a chinese restaurant, i will look it up if you want if you don't have it xxxx

Hi all, I'm not so much a newbie, more of an oldie coming back. i lost 2.5 stone last time around and was doing really well. Unfortunately due to family tragedy, etc i ldropped off of the wagon and have managed to gain almost all of the weight i origingally lost. Anyway i'm back to start again and hopefully will reach my goal this time around.

Back