Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi I am not entirely new but have now or yesterday got my head into healthy eating mode. Have cooked up some soups and mains and frozen them and am even going to the gym in a bit and then tonight a big walk with my dog and my daughter and her 2 dogs. She is staying with me Thursday to Monday while her husband is away so I am going to ask her to make sure I carry on , on track.

Have a wedding on August 24 so about 3 months so I think 2 stone is not too much to lose by then. I am sick of feeling big and trying to hide my tummy...lol.

So here goes

Faye Cheshire

hi everyone, I'm Claire and started with slimming world a week ago, I have my first weigh in tonight eeks! I'm enjoying it so far and only had one cravings crisis so not too bad, have about 36-40lb to lose xx

Hi everyone, I'm Amber and started at SW 2 weeks ago. Wasn't happy at first group as they didnt explain things and I felt uncomfortable. Was encouraged by family and friends to try another group and what a difference. The consultant was great and said we would treat it as my first visit so she xplained everything about SW and I had lost 2.5 pounds in first week. Check in is tomorrow and I am hoping to keep up the weight loss.

Hello, don't know whether this is the right thread but just introducing myself, my name is Ann but on here i'm Shakiyra.
I started S/W in Sept 2011 and lost 5 stone for my sons wedding 12 months later. Since then I have had problems with my knees and had to have a Cartlidge Repair, while I was poorly with my knee I suffered bouts of depression. In the months from October to April 2012 I gained 3 Stone but pulled myself together and went back to S/W in September 2012 I have now lost 2st 10lb and I am back to within 4lbs of my original target. Now im hoping to get another 2 stone off and know with the help off all my S/W friends I will achive this.

hello im Caroline 28 i am starting slimming world Monday i am hoping to loose about 4 stone, im looking forward to the new healthy me. i have done slimming world before and lost 3 stone but then had to have surgery which lead me to go on lots of medication including steroids so i gave put all my weight back on please feel free to add me.

Re: Welcome to Newbies 2012 - Say Hello here!!!

Lots of newbies lol!!! I'm six weeks into it now was a stone lighter on my last weigh in. I've found all the help and advice on here a massive help. If there's something you don't know,ask away and somebody somewhere will have the answer. Good luck ladies,we can and will do this :p xx

Hi @ all

Back after almost two years :)

My (and partner's) job required me to move around alot within the last 24 months, now happily settled back and also back on Slimming World.
I lost over 2 stone in 2011 and have put almost 1.5 stone back on since then. Never mind, back on track now. Done it before and will do it again xx It's good to be back here :)

Hi everyone, I've just rejoined slimming world today ... I'm going on holiday in august so working towards my bikini bod haha!

J xx

Hi guys, I totally forgot about this place, probably more out of shame at my previous failures than anything. I started SW 11 weeks ago now and earned my 3.5 stone award last night, hoping that I can pick up some tips and tricks to keep the ball rolling in the right direction. :)

newbie here my names Laura, been on slimming world since october i came off plan for 8 weeks due to illness but back on plan and track now currently doing EE plan

Last edited:

Hey everyone i'm another newbie to SW and minimins too... finding both really good at the moment!

I have first weigh in on monday hoping for a good first loss!

Hello!

I am Sarah and a complete newbie to sw. I have tried other plans in the past with limited success. However, a high blood glucose result from my dr after feeling really poorly for a couple of weeks has given me a good kick. No sign of diabetes yet but it is sitting on my shoulder laughing at my current lifestyle. NOT ANYMORE. I started sw with my wonderful sisters assistance yesterday so here we go...

xx

Good luck Sarah!

I have first weigh in tomorrow after my 1st week on the plan :eek:

Just hope i lose something :0/

hello, im new. in desperate need to loose weight for my holiday in October.. im starting slimming world today so here is to new beginnings.....:)

Back