Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Re: Welcome to Newbies 2012 - Say Hello here!!!

Good luck!

I haf my first weigh in on monday and lost 4lb! so it defo works- i even had a chinese :0)

Hello all you newbies , just a quick note to say that SW really works and I've lost 7 1/2 stone to date and am 2 from target , also am now training as a consultant xxxx

hi to you newbys .you can do it .as long as you dont give up .we have all been at that stage .so as long as you ask for help when ever you need it .or just a chat we will be here for you .:welcome2:lorna x

No I don't Queenie King , I'm a veggie and I follow EE , I totally live off jacket potatoes and pasta .... X

Hello all :)

First day with Slimming world - feeling positive, but I do have a long weekend away with family which will make week 1 that much harder!

Thanks,
Fiona

Hi all, im not new to slimming world as I have been doing it over year now but I am NEW to minimins!! So far I have lost 2stone 7lb and now really struggling loads so hopefully being on here will give me some ideas and tips to get me going again.

:welcome:lil sis xx

Hellloooooo all you newbies.

Dive straight into the forums and have fun.. thats what I did and no one has kicked me off yet lol

Hi I'm Dawn, a newbie to minimins but not to slimming world. Have done SW several times in the past and I know it works, but my problem is sticking to it afterwards. I am an emotional eater and tend to binge. Trying to come to terms with some issues and get control of this. I rejoined slimming world about 11 weeks ago but have only lost 4 1/2 lb so far. Feeling much more positive this week and have had three 100% days so far and am also getting a bit more exercise so hoping for a couple of pounds next weigh-in.

Hi everyone. I'm new to Slimming World and have a LOT of weight to loose! :cry: I have previously lost 6.5 stone with Weight Watchers, but lost the plot when they changed to the Pro Points. I have been assured that SW is the way forward, and I blooming hope so!! I am in the process of writing down everything I hate about being so overweight and I will pin it to my fridge in the hope I don't sabotage it again!!
Anyway, pointless post, just thought I say hi :sign0144:

Shell

hi .shellbellgibbo .it is good to see .that you wont to try .again .i think slimming world .will be good for you .as on petes page .he has some good recipes you can try .and slimming world ones .so you wont get fed up with the same meals .love to know how you get on .lorna .:scale::welcome2:

Hello

I'm new and on a mission to lose half my body weight! Slimming World is the only diet I've never tried before. One week in and so far so good. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Back