Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi I joined sw last year I've lost 2-1/2 stone so far, am now only 13 lbs from target, do am hoping for a good new year and getting to target soon.

Hi everyone, will be starting the slimming world diet on the second of Jan, once all the festivities are out of the way, will weigh myself so I can put some stats up then get started :D

Heeeey *waves*
Im not new, im a prodigal minimin :)
I came back and can already see some familiar faces :) xx im not on plan right now, havent been for some time now. Ive gained 5lbs since my last official weigh in 8mnths ago, so planning to be on the wagon in 2014. Merry Christmas :)

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everybody
I am switching to slimming world today after loosing 40lb on celebrity slim. I have 20lb left to loose and need to ensure I am on a more sustainable diet. I have read the books inside and out. I'm very nervous about eating carbs to be honest after 15 weeks of no carbs . I am going to so extra easy for 2 weeks and if no loss switch to the original plan. Just finding my way round the forum but wanted to say Hi!!

Hi everyone, I started slimming world in September 2013 but only found this forum today. I'm hoping to get lots of new recipe ideas. I do a mixture of extra easy and green days. Good luck to everyone.

Hi everyone. I've just started Slimming World online and have a lot to lose (3 stone minimum). I did SW years ago, mostly original days so I'm a bit dubious about trying EE. It's nice to meet you all x

Hi everyone. Just signed in today, need some ideas & support doing SW at home, lost 3 st 2 lbs, but only reached my 1st goal of 9 st 7 lbs 2 days before Christmas! Which means all focus has been lost over the festive time & feeling off course for the 1st time in ages. Looking forward to talking to others here xx

Hi all joined group Monday and am feeling very motivated! Looking forward to seeing how everyone does on here and for all the great hints and tips!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hello. I started SW in October and so far have lost 1st 4lb. I was so inspired by my sister in law who lost over 3 st and reached her target all while being confined to a wheelchair. She was her SW group slimmer of the year and she looked so amazing I was shamed into realising that I weighed nearly 3stone more than her while she could not exercise and I walk around all day in my job.

I will not subscribe to facebook or twitter so I was looking for a forum where I could share with others on the same journey and this site seems just perfect - it is so encouraging to know I am not alone in my frustrations, temptations ....and dreams. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi, I'm starting again , sure we heard this all millions times, but this really is my last chance this year to make a difference to my health ..really looking forward to this journey , as cheesy as that sounds lol

I'm back on the SW wagon for the 5th time in 5 years. I am a serial yo-yoer and despite getting to a target of 9st 12lbs in March 2013, I am now back at square one. I am determined to get to my new target and more importantly stay there! I have a 4 year old and 18 month old and refuse to let the numbers on the scales creep up anymore. My son starts school in August and he is not going to have an overweight mum waiting in the playground. xx

Hi.

I'm starting back tomorrow and looking forward to getting back on plan. Have been off plan for 3 months and regained all the weight and put on a bit more. I will weigh in tomorrow and get started once my food shopping is delivered. Here's to a slimmer 2014 :)

Hi I first got to target in 2009 ....... maintained for 3 years then downhill from there. Rejoined this evening and faced the devil......... time to get this monkey off my hips.

Hi all I'm starting again Monday after being off it for a few months I've lost 5st in the past and have kept 4.5 off still need to loose 3! I love it on here your all very motivating :) at the moment I can't exercise due to doctor thinking I have a slipped disc got scan on Tue! In alot of pain at the moment but sure the weight isn't helping! Wish me luck :) and good luck to u all xxxx

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. I haven't yet started Slimming World, but I've been researching it for ages and I think it's the one for me to try. I'm going to join this week and begin my lifestyle change.

This place seems really helpful, I'm hoping it'll help me along the way on my journey. :)

Thanks!

So I posted that post back in July and I did join, on the 12th July. I got my 4 stone award yesterday! :D I forgot my log in details for this place, but I'm always googling and it pops up, so I reset the details and I'm back. Hello again!

Hi all what a fantastic forum. I signed up to slimming world online about an hour ago so tomorrow will be my first day:eek: ,quite nervous but really need to do something so after doing weight watchers and then Cambridge and loosing 41 pounds in total I think I have put back on about 10 pounds though, so tomorrow I start again.

Hello all - happy new year! I'm back after a while away and want to lose between 7-10 lbs ideally, but definitely need to lose 5lbs. It probably doesn't sound a lot, but I struggle to lose anything quickly! Hence my new name, Mrs Willpower as that's what I need this January!

Look forward to chatting with you all :)

Back