WELCOME TO THE NAUGHTY STEP

Felix said:
Naughty step for me tonight :( had a spoon full of chocolate philly!! So annoyed at myself!

Oh yum. So u had a spoonful at least it wasn't the whole box. Don't despair as u are doing really well. Start again tomorrow right?

Yes I stopped at a spoon full (it was a pretty big spoon full haha!). I've dragged my bum to bed now to prevent any further damage!!!! Back on tomorrow..

Felix said:
Yes I stopped at a spoon full (it was a pretty big spoon full haha!). I've dragged my bum to bed now to prevent any further damage!!!! Back on tomorrow..

Tell me about it I've had to as well x

Right back on and focused today no more champagne full Eves!

Wendy, do you mean I joined in May? I'm not sure when I joined as I was on a different diet at the time and never posted. I've been on CD for a week. Second weigh in tomorrow!

Again... Well done for coming back. That's the hardest part x

i need the naughty step as had the biggest binge of my life yes couldnt even move and had to go to bed as felt so sick bk on track today need to get focused xx

I know its horrible feeling that full again!!! I hate itxxxx

forced to eat a biscuit in a lecture :O haha!! we were learning

... about swallowing + so i had 1! think im loosing motivation because i no im having the wknd off + im just wishing the time away now :( x

... about swallowing + so i had 1! think im loosing motivation because i no im having the wknd off + im just wishing the time away now :( x

The biscuit was in aid of medical science....you are completely exonerated xx

i agree haha! it wasnt even a nice buiscut just a plain digestive :O x

I don't think this thread is helping any of you! You're all being too kind! ;-)

STOP BLOODY CHEATING ALL OF YOU!!!

Is that more effective?

Come on girls. Remember why you're here. Remember why you're spending a fortune on diet products. Look at the before and after pictures and be inspired! The only way you can do this is by YOU DOING IT. Who wants to waste their lives on diets? Come on! Get it done!

The end :) xx

Needed that kick up the you know what this morning its rediculous spending this money if im not going to stick to it.

Today is a new day onwards and downwards peeps!!!!!

Well done Missie! You know the first few days are going to be hard as you're almost starting from scratch again, trying to get into ketosis. So suck it up, give yourself four A* days and then you know you'll be feeling much more positive.

Promise me you'll be perfect today. I'll come back on through the day to check up on you!

Well done Missie! You know the first few days are going to be hard as you're almost starting from scratch again, trying to get into ketosis. So suck it up, give yourself four A* days and then you know you'll be feeling much more positive.

Promise me you'll be perfect today. I'll come back on through the day to check up on you!

Thank you I do actually feel like I need checking up on loooool!!!! I am in this to win this so thats that..................might put on some bikinis later for motivation!!

Just soooo hungry :sigh:

I don't think this thread is helping any of you! You're all being too kind! ;-)

STOP BLOODY CHEATING ALL OF YOU!!!

Is that more effective?

Come on girls. Remember why you're here. Remember why you're spending a fortune on diet products. Look at the before and after pictures and be inspired! The only way you can do this is by YOU DOING IT. Who wants to waste their lives on diets? Come on! Get it done!

The end :) xx

Exactly Drunk Tinkerbellx

I can't afford to live off powder for the rest of my life. As hubby says 'This is NOT a lifestyle'.... I know I am only cheating myself and wasting money to boot!

We are only human so will power will wain, however the money wasting thing is definitely my motivator for the moment! :rolleyes:

Back