Well 3 months off & i'm back! Only 2lb heavier!!!

doublemum

Hi all, not sure if anyone remembers me, i see some old familiar names are still about!
My names Lorraine & i started this diet towards the end of last year, i shifted 2 stone but then i decided to have a break. So started back on it yesterday & was so chuffed that i'd only put on 2lbs in the break which considering that included xmas i'm very pleased!!
I still have about 6 stone to go but my 1st target is 2 stone by the end of march! Then hopefully another stone before our family holiday at the end of april.
I have nearly 4 yr old twins Thomas & Abigail & even tho i am losing this weight to be a better mum for them the main reason is for me! Last year when i decided to start the 1st time i had realised that in the 3 years of my childrens life i had no photos of them with me so my aim is when i lose this tub of lard that we are going to go & have a photo shoot! Just losing the 2 stone made such a big difference so i can't wait to see ehat happens when i get to goal!
Anyway think i've waffled enough so hopefully speak to some oldies & any newbies too!
Would be great to find someone who started this week too to buddy up with!

Lorraine x

Welcome back Lorraine, and well done on only regaining 2 lbs!! :D Looking forward to sharing the rest of your journey with you :)

Thanks DQ! I remember you from before & i know you were a great help to my mum Anne-marie (goldgranny)who was doing the one thru her doctor! (can't remember the name!)

Welcome back DM, it's great to hear how well you have done and that you hardly put any back on during your break - that must bode well for the future when you start maintaining.
ood luck with stage two - I am sure you will do brilliantly!

love Barb xx

well done 2lbs gain is fabulous during such a long break! And welcome back - wishing you all the best with phase two of your journey xx

Back