Well a no scales victory

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Sod the fact I only lost 1lb last week cos today I bought a size 20 black shift dress in the sale in Tesco (reduced to 7 quid & it's lovely - little cap sleeves & detailed stitching) & it fits!!!!! It could maybe look a little better in places but omg a 20, I was a 26!!!!

OMG !!! That's amazing. Bet you're feeling great :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh WOW!! Thats fantastic.. You must be jumping over the moon..

Whoop whoop slinky Lexie!! X

I love it so much I'm hoping that I can get to Tesco today & get it in the teal in an 18 for the wedding & if it's too big by then it's only 7 quid. I have a fab teal hat see x

Lexie2005 said:
I love it so much I'm hoping that I can get to Tesco today & get it in the teal in an 18 for the wedding & if it's too big by then it's only 7 quid. I have a fab teal hat see x

Cinderella will look fab going to the ball. ;) x

Gggrrrr the real one was different & had a really tacky golf zip down the back. Bought a lovely pin stripe one in an 18 instead, gonna hang it on the back of my door x

Sod the fact I only lost 1lb last week cos today I bought a size 20 black shift dress in the sale in Tesco (reduced to 7 quid & it's lovely - little cap sleeves & detailed stitching) & it fits!!!!! It could maybe look a little better in places but omg a 20, I was a 26!!!!

that's the spirit. well done. how bril is that.

Only just seen this, whoop whoop well done you! I had a moment like this 2 weeks ago when I fitted myself into size 20 jeans in Dorothy Perkins...I couldnt breathe but hey thats not the point, they fastened! lol. I love the fact that my size 26, size 24 and size 22 jeans are now too big :)

Only just seen this, whoop whoop well done you! I had a moment like this 2 weeks ago when I fitted myself into size 20 jeans in Dorothy Perkins...I couldnt breathe but hey thats not the point, they fastened! lol. I love the fact that my size 26, size 24 and size 22 jeans are now too big :)

its a lovely feeling isn't it. i have come down from 26 to 24 and i tried on my size 22 jeans. i can get them on and fasten them but not wear them all day- like you couldn;t quite breathe, but real soon i will be wearing them.

Bought a size 20 trousers in asda tonight too! They're snug so I reckon 1/2 stone or so & they'll be ok. We are getting there ladies xx

some brilliant none scale victories here.

I've had a goodun this week - I went to try my wedding dress on for a laugh - got married in 2009 and had to battle to get it done up on the day. And it's too big now :)

Back