Well and truely stuck

How can I get the weight moving again?
Was doing fine up until around November time but since then I've lost nothing.
I've tried upping and downing my calories, strictly staying to 1000 - 1200 and exercising more but nothing is working to shift it.
I've lost 4 and a half stone and really want to shift the last 10lbs otherwise I can't see myself being happy.

I would up your calories, I know from experience if you don't eat enough calories, your body will store the excess fat to survive.

Well done on your weight loss:D

God I know just how you feel! I've got another 7lbs to go, weighed this morning - STS!!! Argggg!!!It's so bloody frustrating isn't it.
I reached my goal in November then dropped a few pounds more before Christmas (which I put back on ;)) I'm now trying to get back to that pre Christmas weight to no avail! I think I'm going to just try and maintain till the Spring when hopefully I'll be a bit more active with the warmer weather and all. I've upped my exercise to 8 hours a week and it still won't shift. The only other explanation is the fat is turning to muscle I suppose which is heavier.
I wish I could give you some advice on how to move forward but at least you know you're not on your own! Anyway, don't give up - we WILL do it!

I've upped them, downed them, mixed them it just isnt working anymore.
I'm tired all the time recently and havent quite figured why that is yet but know I could do with having more energy to do more exercise.
Don't want muscle lol I hope it isnt turning in to that!

I've upped them, downed them, mixed them it just isnt working anymore.
I'm tired all the time recently and havent quite figured why that is yet but know I could do with having more energy to do more exercise.
Don't want muscle lol I hope it isnt turning in to that!

Have you recalculated what you need to maintain after all your weight loss?

Calorie Calculator

Use this calculator. Figure out how many calories you require to maintain your current weight with your desired exercise level.

Then stick to that for at least one month, but I would reccommend two. Do not eat above, do not eat below. Stick to your required intake to maintain your current weight.

After the month is up, drop 500 calories a day. That'll get it shifting. And if it stops again, maintain for another month, then drop 500 calories again.

Back