Step 1 Sole Source Well back to cambridge

therealbbe

Gold Member
Hello everyone I am seeing my counsellor weds nite to start Cambridge have hopefully sorted money issues out however hubby might be laid off in next couple of months but can't wish that long till I know. Need to do something now and have been working to make sure I can afford It at the moment. Would love some buddies to continue (restart from the beginning) my journey
Luv sharon xx

Good luck restarting! Hopefully having done it before will help you know where're pitfalls are. I have also just restarted last week on ss+

Be good to hear how you get on x

Good luck restarting! Hopefully having done it before will help you know where're pitfalls are. I have also just restarted last week on ss+

Be good to hear how you get on x

Thanks huni and yeah that helps however sometimes complacency sets in hahahaha good luck with your restart as well x

hey thats inspiring to see somebody elses weight loss as i lost 14lbs in my first week and am on week 2, i hope i can do as well as you!!! thanks for sharing. ;)

hey thats inspiring to see somebody elses weight loss as i lost 14lbs in my first week and am on week 2, i hope i can do as well as you!!! thanks for sharing. ;)

Good luck with your journey it's amazing plan xxx

Back