Well day 4

bo_lady

Well I am on day 4 and have been fine but been feeling a bit low. This morning I was raring to go and happy I hadnt given in when it was really tough!
This afternoon however I have really wanted to just eat. Although I know I am not hungry so i have worked out my reasons for eating!!

I cant really think about doin things cos I am feeling low today and things mainly focus around food!!!

Also one quick question, I dont act feel hungry and I have to force shakes down my neck is this norm???

Thanks for listening!!

Anna xx

Hi Anna,
well done on your hard work so far!!!!

On a couple of occasions I have had to force down the shakes as my appetite is non existant....good old ketosis I think....

As for feeling down, you have entered a life changing comittment, you are bound to feel a bit emotional.... Have a look through some of the diary's you will see this is not uncommon.... As for everything you do is about food... yes I understand that.... If we went out for a day out, I would be thinking of where we would be eating etc... all my activites such as studying had snack breaks counted in....
I think (just my opinion) that this is why CD is so good, it makes you rethink not only your diet, but your whole association between life and food.... to stop us from getting fat again we need to totally change the way we live our lives! And this is really scary!
You will do it, it does get easier!
Keep up your hard work!

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. I felt a bit like that on day 5 and was tempted to give in. Just keep focussed on your weigh in day and you will be so proud of yourself which will spur you on. Also try doing something active. I've kept myself busy the last few days, cleaning the house, gardening and just played badminton and I feel better for it. Previously i was trying to sleep my way through the first days which made me feel worse.

Hope you feel better soon.

Roz x

Back