Well done - how do you say it without food?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DQ, 29 October 2006 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

[​IMG]

Today is day 7 of being back on SS, and decided I would treat myself to something non-food as a pat on the back.

So how do you say 'well done' to yourself without food? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Facial? get your nails done? expensive luxury bath oil?! possibilities are endless!!

4. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I've been buying myself new makeup, once I hit bigger goals it will be jewelry ;)

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I started getting my nails done in January this year (my avatar is a photo of the first time I ever got them done and my eyebrows waxed).

So what have you got set up for yourself Kazz? A stone off is excellent :cool:

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sounds lovely!! I reckon I'm gonna get myself some Suarti Silver from QVC when I hit one month on SS :cool:

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

Em.....not sure yet!!! Saw a lovely cream duffle coat online that I want to order for Christmas.....might get that...just dunno wat size to get it in!!! I know I wont need more than a 14, but not sure if I sould get away with a 12 by then or not....today though, I have a facial steamer that I will be setting up later on to help clear my pores and hopfully unblock my sinuses!!!

When Chloe goes to bed tonight I will be giving myself a pedicure and mini manicure....pure pampering bliss if I can summon the energy!!!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sounds excellent mate, and maybe order the coat in a couple of weeks!! :cool:

9. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

This may sound a little odd but I never really thought about how I could reward myself because I think that I treat myself pretty much all the time anyway!

However, last week I bought a new Sat Nav and I'm going to use that as my symbol for not losing my way and reaching my goal!

Next week - after Bootcamp - may upgrade my mobile so that I can stay connected!!!

I know...sad...but if it keeps me going!!! :D :D

10. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I treated myself to a pedometer/fm radio today.
    I need to get my butt moving.

11. SUZIEB

SUZIEB Full Member

I'm like diva and i treat myself all the time anyhow!!!!!

at the minute i'm into reflexology and indian head massage - had a couple of sessions of each on this diet.....

other than that - same as kass - pampering away!!!!

12. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i have bought bits and peices along the way, a new steamer for my healthy new eating, we just ordered a nice new metal bedstead which comes on thursday and is lovley, new handbag and purse, i was debating saving up for one of those sat nav things then i realised i would spend all day telling it to shut up (or words to that effect)

13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's half the fun!! :rolleyes: :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.