Well done - how do you say it without food?

DQ

Queen of the Damned
7d_1.JPG

Today is day 7 of being back on SS, and decided I would treat myself to something non-food as a pat on the back.

So how do you say 'well done' to yourself without food? :D

I've been buying myself new makeup, once I hit bigger goals it will be jewelry ;)

I started getting my nails done in January this year (my avatar is a photo of the first time I ever got them done and my eyebrows waxed).

So what have you got set up for yourself Kazz? A stone off is excellent :cool:

I started getting my nails done in January this year (my avatar is a photo of the first time I ever got them done and my eyebrows waxed).

So what have you got set up for yourself Kazz? A stone off is excellent :cool:

Em.....not sure yet!!! Saw a lovely cream duffle coat online that I want to order for Christmas.....might get that...just dunno wat size to get it in!!! I know I wont need more than a 14, but not sure if I sould get away with a 12 by then or not....today though, I have a facial steamer that I will be setting up later on to help clear my pores and hopfully unblock my sinuses!!!

When Chloe goes to bed tonight I will be giving myself a pedicure and mini manicure....pure pampering bliss if I can summon the energy!!!

This may sound a little odd but I never really thought about how I could reward myself because I think that I treat myself pretty much all the time anyway!

However, last week I bought a new Sat Nav and I'm going to use that as my symbol for not losing my way and reaching my goal!

Next week - after Bootcamp - may upgrade my mobile so that I can stay connected!!!

I know...sad...but if it keeps me going!!! :D :D

I treated myself to a pedometer/fm radio today.
I need to get my butt moving.

I'm like diva and i treat myself all the time anyhow!!!!!

at the minute i'm into reflexology and indian head massage - had a couple of sessions of each on this diet.....

other than that - same as kass - pampering away!!!!

i have bought bits and peices along the way, a new steamer for my healthy new eating, we just ordered a nice new metal bedstead which comes on thursday and is lovley, new handbag and purse, i was debating saving up for one of those sat nav things then i realised i would spend all day telling it to shut up (or words to that effect)

Back