WELL DONE US!!!!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
Hi everyone.
I've been following everyone's threads and diaries more frequently and I can't help to notice there has been quite a lot negativity lurking about on here lately (that includes myself).
While I know we are all going through our own journeys and struggles and I realise it is NOT easy, I thought I need to point something out.
We are all doing amazing!!!!
Regardless of the stages we are at and the amount of weight we've lost, we ARE doing this! We ARE losing weight, we ARE changing our lives!
All my life I spent every day loathing something about myself. My weight, my job, my weak and naive heart etc etc..
Being on this program makes me look at everything differently.
I'm starting to feel empowered, strong and most of all I'm starting to love myself again!

I want us all to take a moment and think positively about ourselves!
We are ALL amazing women that get inspired to change things and as a result indeed inspire others to change too!
There isn't enough self love and self affirmation out there and it needs to change!
Each and one of us deserve to be able to love ourselves!

And one more thing..
Being on here and meeting you all wonderful people has made my life better!

Well done us!
:)

Thanks Mags, reading this has just cheered me up :)
I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself today ... fed up of being a lone parent & not having anyone to share the tough decisions etc etc BUT actually, I am doing a bloody good job ! I have a career, great friends & most importantly a beautiful daughter who can see that a woman can do anything she sets her mind to :)
yoyo
xx
:superwoman:

:)
That's what it's aaaaall about hun!
Positive thoughts make all the difference! :)

Are you joining us for the 'Me Wednesday' challenge by the way yoyo?
:D

Fab foto hun :)
... off to look at the me wednesday thread ;) ...
yoyo
xx

Thanks mags you angel you ! x

Well said Mags - you are all doing amazingly well and also dealing with some really difficult stuff too.
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Back