Well finally, before and after photos

Nade

Hi All,

I still have about 4lb to go till my target but to be honest I think I am happy so think I am done?

Problem is, the only photos I have are of me in my undies! I got my other half to take them at the start to show progress and they are the only photos I let be taken when I was fat! So excuse the blurred face but it is so I am not embarrased if I bump into people in tescos or something!

So here goes...

Before front (size 18 to 20)

beforefront.jpg

Before back

beforeback.jpg

Now front (size 10)

after.jpg

Now back

afterback.jpg

Bloody hell!!!!!!!

Wow wow wow! You look fantastic, and this might sound silly but you're now pictures dont look like those of a body thats ever been over weight.

You're a great inspiration, thank you for posting your wonderful pictures

K x

Wow. People like you will inspire the rest of us to continue. Many thanks for posting the photos. Just about to call my husband to look at you;)

That is absolutely amazing!!!! well done. what an inspiration!!!!

I hope that is a god shes has lost a lot "bloody hell" than look at the state of her in the first place "bloody hell"!

Very nervous at putting this up, I am not a particularly confidenat person, esspecially to put photos up in my undies!

wow you look fantastic

you should be well pleased with yourself.

enjoy your new clothes.

OMFG how fantastic do you look, amazing transformation, WELL DONE!!!

xx

Thanks for all your lovely comments, I am blushing!

I still think I could do with losinga little off the sides but compared to what I started with, I think that can be done slowly over the next 6 months!

Thanks again x

wow

you look fab:D

No its def a oh.my.god.amazing!! is that the same person bloody hell!

Wow you look fan-bloody-tastic.
You have done fabulous hun,ive just showed you to my oh and he cant believe the difference in you either.
I have to ask did you do much exercise,you have no loose skin anywhere,you`d never think that you were overweight in the 1st place,
brilliant.well done,
elaine

Back