Well finally, before and after photos

you look fantastic:jelous: well done!.xx

Thanks for posting them pictures, they have spurred me on hun.
As I was the same size as You when I started, I think a size 10 is a dream weight which I never dream I can reach. :eek:

How long has it took you chick?
Did you stick to it 100%?

xx

What an inspiration you are!! I am so looking forward to getting to my target - even more now! You look fantastic! Well done.

Nade, you look amazing!

I am very optimistic now. You are so in proportion and you have lovely slender legs and arms! Those are my main concern I cannot imagine myself slim. I have been obese for as long as I can remember!!!

Thankyou Nade for sharing those pics! What an inspiration! xxx

oh. my. god.
wow
wow
wow
you look like a diff person!!
how long did it take??
did you 100 % ss till goal or work up through the plans??
did you cheat or have time off ever??
did you exersise?? theres no saggy skin or ANYTHING!!
you dont need to lose more - you'll lose your shape.

sorry for all the questions but your amazing!! xx

Wow - you look fantastic!!! Well done!!!

Just goes to show what can be achieved when you set your mind to it!!! I'm sure these pics will inspire many

xxx

Oh my gosh, what an achievement, you have done so well and you have a fab body and i'm sure you have a lovely face (even tho we cant see it). Thank you so much for posting your pics.

Just the other day i was shopping in town and i had a look at myself in the changing room mirrors and thought, how will this body every shrink down to what i want it to be, its just not going to happen, especially because i am restarting after gaining some weight back.

But after seeing your pics i am very motivated and positive that i can do this and there will be major shrinkage going on in the next few months.

So thank you for your very inspirational and motivational pics, you have done amazingly well and i hope you are proud of what you have achieved.

Enjoy your new body, lol xx

Last edited:
Wow Nade - it's hard to believe it's the same person. You currently look so toned that it's hard to believe you were ever bigger than you are now!

Can I ask if you exercised at all and if you did, how often and what you did??

Thanks and congratulations!
Ruth

Blooming heck , wow you look great hun, well done.xx

i know ive already said wow and well done, but i cant stop looking.

youve done SO well. xx

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments!

To answer a few questions...

I started with Lighter life for the first 2.5 stone and the rest was cambridge. I started on March 2nd this year and stuck to 100% for 4 months but they had the odd cheat from there onwards. I have tried to stick to it 100% till now but I have found it hard as I was getting more OK with how I looks and the motivation wasnt as strong anymore! I could have got there quickers but as I said, I have faffed around for the last 2 months!

As for Exercise, I did and have done none what so ever! I was only really overweight for the last 4 years and that came on slowly over that time, so I dont know if that helped as my skin had not been streched that long. Also, I am 32. I have used the Palmers cocobutter firming and that is it! My skin int as firm as it used to be, at the top under my arms it is a little streched and my belly is a little jelly like but not that I can really complain!

I tried every diet under the sun before and the only advice I can say is never stop trying. I am now entering the hard bit of keeping it off but I never want to go through losing it again so I wil keep these pictures and tha thought in my head!

I wish you all well and can justay is that if I can do it, anyone can!

thanks again x

oh god hope i can look like that!! i love ur legs too!! (not in a pervy way haha)

Back