Step 1 Sole Source Well gave into temptation and weighed today and its weigh in tomorrow aarrg!!

lisa7982

Very disappointed in myself

everyone in work on diets and weighing themselves ect and i gave in and went to the loo after my about 6th visit this morning after downing so much water lol

and i did it i stepped on the scales i have lost what looks to be 5lbs so far though so very glad at that just disappointed i didnt wait until my actual weigh in although this may vary as scales always tend to differ

Anyone else done this on 1st week just through sheer curiousity >?

xx

My scales and cdc scales were the same last week, yet hers weighed me 6lbs less this morning! Dont get hung up on it, Im always weighing myself so it doesnt really bother me!

Well ound out today on my cdc scales i was 11 stone 1lb and on the sales in work i weighed straight after these where 11 stone 3lbs so work is out xx

Lisa I think scales can weigh different weights I have the same scales as my consultant and put them next to each other and I weigh 1lb more on my scales! I am trying not to weigh on my own scales and leave it to my offical weigh ins I find this helps me or I could get obsessed!

I would get obsessed the first week I never weighed. This week however I have not had an easy week and have been popping on them and only seeing like one pound loss which is not helping motivation so to be honest they don't help at all I want to look to throw mine at my boyfriends house while I'm dieting now :( lol. But hey ho stick with the plan and we shall loose guys :)

Don't down yourself too much, after all think of the positive side you never cheated! that means your still on a roll with your weight loss. I have weighed myself most of the time but my partner keeps telling me off and threatened to take the batteries out lol. But yes when ever you have something negative happen try and think of the positive things, that's what gets you through! =]

Back