Well had my first WI tonite...

kazz

Gold Member
:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
....and I lost 4.5 lbs.... :party0019:

Was WELL chuffed....then I took a look at my card... :whistle:

And noticed she had made a mistake and I actually lost 5.5lbs :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::party0023::party0023::party0023::party0023:

Can ye tell I'm happy???!! I've had TOTM to deal with, I've not been a WW angel and I am so dam happy right now!!

:party0019: :party0019:

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!

Thats absolutely brilliant!!! Its so good to see people having such good weight losses on WW just now, goes to show, it CAN be done.

No blooming wonder youre pleased!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:party0019: :party0019:

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!

Thats absolutely brilliant!!! Its so good to see people having such good weight losses on WW just now, goes to show, it CAN be done.

No blooming wonder youre pleased!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanx hun, I actually dont think I had a loss much better than that when I was on CD!! I didnt want to go to my meeting earlier cos I was convinced I had put on weight, but heres to a better week now!! I know I cant expct to lose that every week on WW, but still!!

Hi Kazz

Really pleased WW is working out for you. The meetings should also suit a sociable girl like yourself too.

I think the key to continuing to get losses will be to keep focussed on what you are doing, just like with CD. Will be watching out for you to start achieving that list of goals of yours.

Well done Kazz!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Dizzy x

WOW !! well done you :)

5.5lbs is FAB :D

looks like you've found the plan to suit you....keep up the great work.....!

love

Debz
xx

Thanx sooo much guys!!

I was on the phone to my mum and confessed that I had put on around (cough cough) a stone since I stopped trying with CD, and that I rejoined WW last week and went tonight...she was so pleased...

Then she gave me some news of her own....she reached her target weight tonight at home with a slimming club called Unislim and has been awarded a 'Light as a Feather' badge!! Am well impressed for her!!

woohoo well done kazz and kazz's mum!!!!!! :D

How good is that Karen! Fabulous ....

Ah thanx girlies....just wish I could FEEL the loss, ye know wat I mean?! Hopefully I'll behave this week and start feeling like I'm losing weight again...only 1.5lb to go for my silver 7 woo hoo!!

:wow: 5.5lbs is FANTASTIC!!!:eek:

Can't wait to see what you lose for the week ahead!!!

Love Mini xxx

well done --- xx thats great -
keep up the good work! x

Back