Back for ROUND 3!

Kitsune

Delightfully Unhinged
Hi guys, I'm back yet again...

Long story short, after finding relationship bliss, followed by a short bout of health-related depression, I had went from 13st to up to 14st again. Since then, I got down to 12st before I got into a cycling accident where I was knocked off my bike by a car door. I hurt my leg (lost a great deal of skin) and cracked the rotator cuff in my shoulder. I couldn't exercise for the longest time, and worst of all my shoulder has healed without any strength in it.

I'd started cycling to work again on a daily basis (well, part way - it was 8.5 miles uphill) and briefly tried the Lean in 15 eating plan, though found it too expensive to do on a regular basis. Anyway, I'm just back from a holiday in Iceland where my other half proposed to me (under the Aurora, the smooth romantic), and got back to find I'd put on some holiday weight to top up the weight I was already carrying! Urgh... So I need the support again, guys. I can't tell you how much it keeps me focused talking to everyone on here.

I've started a new weight loss diary, "Time to SHAPE UP!" Hopefully this time will be my last!

Hi :) wow sound like a brilliant holiday.

Back