Total Solution Well, here we go again!

Kurlyk8

Hi slimmers!

I am back on it after trying the CD last year and I managed a whopping 3 and a half days before I crumbled and come cheese and beetroot then I had fish fingers chips and peas lol!

All I could think about was food - I think it was chewing food I missed? I know that sounds strange but that's what it was! Even after I'd eaten it I felt sick and guilty and the next day I went back to my bad ways.

I know how to eat sensibly and I know the benefits but still I stuff myself with food I know is bad for me! I actually prefer the taste of salad to a takeaway!

So here I go again and I've decided that EXANTE is the way forward for me. Mainly down to the price to be honest but I've seen a lot of positive reviews and diaries on here so I'm positive it will work for me this time.

ANY tips you have for me would be great! Sorry for rambling, my next posts will be a lot smaller lol

Cheers,

Kate

Hi Kate and welcome. I hope that exante will be the answer to your problems. I lost a lot of weight before on exante but did not stick at it and have put a bit back on...........well quite a bit actually........but I am determined to get it back off and then to keep it off once & for all. Keep us posted on how you get on. xx

Hi Kate, welcome. I'm sure exante is for you, getting to the end of the first week. That's Ur first challenge. And then it gets easier. Welcome back bernice. Good luck x

Hi Kate drink gallons of water and go to bed early the first week if possible, once your in ketosis it gets easier :) why not add a small meal if your missin chewing I have a small meal and I find it so much easier than abstaining from food completely :) x

Hi all!

Thanks for all you're comments and support - it means a lot. I'm ready for the start of a hard week that's for sure! I knew how much I struggled I Cambridge so I know sort of what to expect.

I have a massive incentive to lose weight this time round, I am going backpacking for 10 months to South East Asia, Australia & New Zealand and South America so I can't be fat on my photo's!!

I'm sure I'll be posting my threads daily, telling you all how I'm dreaming over food haha

Cheers

Kate

Wow! What an amazing thing to lose weight for x

Hi

We are very similar stats! I know how yu feel, I was doing so well up until Oct 11 then with a trip to New York, Birthday & Christmas its all gone to pot! :mad:

Anyway I am going to start again today as have several packs left.

So good luck and look forward to comparing our weight losses.

Wow - how amazing are your travels gonna be?! That's an awesome incentive indeed!

Hope Exante works out for you, just make sure you have plenty of distractions in your arsenal - pamper treats, social events etc... don't let yourself get bored - it's the kiss of death to so many.

Looking forwarding to watching you shrink! :)

Spots x

Morning all!

Well just had my first shake, well actually it was one left over from my Cambridge Diet on Nov. My Exante pack is being delivered tomorrow but I wanted to get started ASAP.

Yes Doris, I have to agree with you there about boredom. I am a comfort eater so I need to keep myself busy and distract myself so that I don't fall off the wagon! I have also read somewhere in a previous thread that you can drink Coke Zero on Exante? Is that right? If I can I'll go and stock up today as the black tea/coffee and water can get a bit boring.

Ros we are similar in weight and height aren't we! Brilliant! I have been looking through the site to find someone similar to me so that I have someone to compare to in regards to weight loss. Although there are some amazing losses on here, sometimes if you have a lot of weight to lose it effects the weight loss amounts per week. The same as any diet I suspect. So I am really looking forward to our progress! We can all keep each other going eh?

Speak to you all later x

Yes you can have coke/dr pepper zero, but I think the advice is to have it sparingly... don't gulp it down all day. I buy a little 500ml bottle about every 3 days and sip on it when I have my bar... it feels like a treat but I'm actually hardly drinking any. Water is the best thing to drink in my opinion - not a big fan, but it def helps the losses!
Spots x

OK thanks for the advice - might give it a miss as I don't really like the taste that much anyway!

Hello people!

Well I have managed ok today - so far anyway. I am saving shake number 3 till about half 8 as I don't want to be hungry before I go to bed tonight. I am struggling to drink a lot of water as I'm not used to it at all. Apart from that I am coping much better than the last time I tried. I think I put a lot of pressure on myself before and found it really hard.

Here's to tomorrow!

Back