Well here's how I'm doing girlies!!!

welshyshelly

Just finished my first week of maintaining after a one week refeed. And to be honest its going great. I used to weigh every week but now i'm weighing every 2 weeks and today was my first weigh in after I have started to eat again and I lost 1 pound!! I am soooo happy with this. I am more happy with that weight loss than any of my other big losses!!
The fab hubby has been amazing as per usual but I do feel sorry for his poor wallet...........oooooohhh it has had a hammering the last 2 weeks. Well girlies you know what its like. I didn't clothes shop much for about 3 years but now.....oooo what a diffo story. There are some lush things in the shops huns.......but I cant find a top or trousers with the wording "SIZE10" imprinted on the outside of anything!!! Strange that eh lol!!.
Last Saturday, myself, hubby and a few friends went out to celebrate the new me!! Ok any excuse for a pee up but we had a fab time!!. It was so great getting all dolled up and having one to 2 vodkas, ok ive never been good at maths!!....but it was a fab night and both of my mates said that I looked Gorg!!. so that was really sweet of them, then did add the word ***** to it lol.
Sorry im rambling on and on here but i'm just soo happy.
So all you lovely girlies out there.......Keep up the fab weight losses and hang in there...it is sooooooo worth it!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL Shelly, you sound delerious (cant spell that)!! Nice to hear that you are so happy with your weight loss and im sure your story will help spur on some of the new comers!!

Aww thank you Rachel!!! Im not sure about the spuring them on......more like drive them to drink! lol

but I cant find a top or trousers with the wording "SIZE10" imprinted on the outside of anything!!! Strange that eh lol!!.

Yeah - and funny how my size 16/18 clothes always had labels that managed to hang out so EVERYONE could see them :( - and now I have to practically pull my clothes OFF to show people the size 10 label! How irritating!!!:sigh:

It is fantastic to hear how well you have been doing since you started maintenance. Long may it continue and well done.

Thats fab! Well done!!!

Back