Well i am coming back :)

yum clotted cream...i love the stuff, might have to get some :) well its been day 1 today and apart from putting milk in this mornings coffee before i realised i have stuck to it :) so let the fat start to melt again hehehe

with you on that Bren lush better still with berrys

Not a really berry freak to be honest Stephen, I know they are good for you and if you want fruit they are the lowest carbs, the only ones I really can do with are strawberries, and I really do not like blueberries at all, the smell turns me off completely. Raspberries I am allergic to, they give me a rash!
Bren xx

I used to eat a lot of fruit but had none in the past seven weeks and do y'know, I don't miss them at all. Strange, isn't it? :)

I eat blue and black berries with porridge and the odd apple, that's about it really. I had half a banana some time ago and felt ill.

Well so far so good, day 3 over with today, weight myself this morning and 4lb off already :) i know i should wait till sat but wanted to make sure it was working...poor excuse i know lol x

Morning sweetheart, been naughty on the scales again. LOl.

Sounds good Freckles :)

I was craving fruit in the beginning, especially apples. I gave in & eat one after a couple of weeks & realised eating those was one of the worst things to trigger my IBS!! Woops :O

Hi Jim...me naughty on the scales...yeah caught out :) its just when you first start the losses are so good i like to watch it daily...i will have to stop though cause it is very bad :) but 3 days done n 5lb down...pretty impressed, but gonna restrain myself to saturday weigh-ins!!! promise :) x

Ah, don't worry love, we have all been there, I'd weigh myself every chance I got back then. :)

Back