well I FAILED last week.

Jemmy

Day 1 all over again. My goal Date is Oct 22nd. I want to lose 21pounds..... Is it possible ? .... I feel like ive been on a rollercoaster this week.... How do so many of you have so much will power ? ..... I need to lose 3st 7lbs all in all. But the 22nd is a mini goal.

Well I did still lose weight. But I've actually learned a lot about my relationship with food.. Im very emotionally attached. Sounds silly but whenever I had a knock back I turned to food right away. But as an overall I ate waaaaaaay less... Day 1 again. This time im going to stick with it... No giving in.. Im going to face this woman and feel good about myself...

Last edited:
You can do it Jemmy, its not the falling off the wagon that makes a difference, its the staying off it that does the damage!!!....New day, new start and all that...and just remember its not forever, and we are all in the same boat!! so lots of hugs and heres to a new week xx

Thank you so much. Im here with a blck coffee no sugar and do u know what. Its not THAT bad ! Haha

I must be desperate lol

Day 1 all over again. My goal Date is Oct 22nd. I want to lose 21pounds..... Is it possible ? .... I feel like ive been on a rollercoaster this week.... How do so many of you have so much will power ? ..... I need to lose 3st 7lbs all in all. But the 22nd is a mini goal.

Well I did still lose weight. But I've actually learned a lot about my relationship with food.. Im very emotionally attached. Sounds silly but whenever I had a knock back I turned to food right away. But as an overall I ate waaaaaaay less... Day 1 again. This time im going to stick with it... No giving in.. Im going to face this woman and feel good about myself...

STICK with it Jemmy...you CAN do it too! I lost 21lbs in 4 weeks so YES it is possible of course but only if you stick rigidly to the plan. If you get through week one you'll be amazed at how your old food habits & emotions change. I found it helped to avoid all places /situations where I knew I'd be tempted for at least the first week. Then I was on a roll & it would have seemed stupid to spoil what I'd achieved. Good luck! We're all here for ya! :)

x S

hi jemmy
im starting again too,am on day 2...im hoping to loose 2-2 a half stone by the 29th oct...i recon we can do it..5 weeks....im totally addicted to food..im a compulsive over eater,i binge at least once w week,and literaly would eat the fridge so i know how u feel..emotional eating is such a pain,anyway goodluck ..and stick with it ...

Thank you so so Much. Ive just came online to speak to you all as its 4:50 now and i an cooking dinner. I have 4 little one and my fella is in from work soon... This is where I failed the last time, started picking then went mental eating all the leftovers..... Sooooo hard.... Im going for a walk as soon as ive served it.....

Emotional eating is a bugger!!!! I think it's something we all do to over-eat otherwise we wouldn't be on this programme. I am currently reading a book by Jillian Micheals (fitness trainer, has done The Biggest Loser) and it's really helping me! If you interested I will post you the details when I get home, as the book is at home. It is all about emotional eating and binging and changing your relationship with food.

Well done for coming back to it! You can definitely do it. If I can then you can, I have zero willpower! But have found it by thinking about clothes shopping for tiny clothes and throwing out all my 'fat clothes'.

Stick at it, YOU CAN DO IT JEMMY!!!! Xxxxx

Emotionally attached to food boy oh boy I think most of us here are I know I am for sure as soon as I wake up I think about it and throughout the day but you know what I am fed up of being fat and unhealthy that is why I am doing this weightloss programme and I figure you might be doing it for a similar reason.
Good for you doing this again you have to face yourself and I bet you will like yourself too. Wishing you the best.

be strong ,you will do it

Yes, and unless your slip was of epic proportions, my experience (and that of friends) is that you won't drop out of ketosis (and I've the pee-sticks to prove it!).

Well done for getting back on it!!!

Takes a lot of strength... I have started to realise that i THINK food makes me happy.... And actually.... it doesn't! It actually makes me quite sad!!!

Wish i was more like my other half... he's a runner and he just thinks of food as fuel.... thats it! End of!!!

GIT!!!! Hahahaahahhaaaaa!!!!

It's amazing when you discover how many hours there actually are in a whole day when you cut out all the wasted ones lounging about cramming empty, useless, fat-laden crap into your gob!!! I used to almost plan my day around when the next food fix was coming! Gross really!

x S

Back