well...........i got appointment

muffintop

I have an appointment with my pharmacist at 4.30pm today, she is going away for 2 weeks so said i could pop in today and see her. I have filled out the medical questionnaire so i am really hoping that i can start it. I have no medical problems at all so hoping that will get through ok lol.

I am planning to start after the weekend i think, not sure if i can mange getting through the bank holiday on it, but really dont know wat to do, what do you think?

So hopefully i will be on my Lipotrim journey soon.

Have been really inspired by you guys on here and hoping that i can get the same or similar results. Looking forward to getting back into my size 16's hehehehe.

Hi muffintop, you can do it!!! Just keep on logging into the forum everyone here is so encouraging so u will make it.

Good luck muffintop on your Lipotrim journey!!!

Love Mini xxx

GOOD LUCK MUFFINTOP. It all depends on yourself hun and what you think you would prefer to do. When I started I started 27th Dec so I had started just before New Years and can you imagine all the fine xmas food that was still lurking about my house at that time. I knew tho, if I could do it over New Years then i could do it anytime! Best decision I ever made, who knows if I would still have been in the same mind set if I had waited another week????????? I just shut the door at new year and said tomyself, I'll make up for it next year!X

Good luck, you will succeed no probs as long as you dont let it get you down, its a walk in the park:rolleyes:
By the way you results will be the same as everyone else pretty much;) x

Good luck hun xx

hi muffin i hope ur appointment went ok and u got the go ahead ashley xxx

Best of luck....its a great diet especially with the help and support you get on here!!!

WOW thanx you guys for all the lovely replies.

I went to appointment, the lady was lovely, went through it all really throughly, and ..........................TODAY IS DAY 1 yaaaaaaaaaay.

I had a good think about it last nite and a chat with my hubby and decided that i needed to do it now while i am so determined, cos i am gonna need that determination to get through this 1st week lol. The lady that i spoke to said that if i can get through the first week after that it wil be plainsailing lol. I have my next weigh in next tuesday at 11.00am.

Today is going ok so far cos i am so excited hehehe

Hubby gonna treat me to a new dress at weekend in a size 14 to keep me on the straight and narrow, instead of an easter egg lol.

Hope everyone else doing ok.

Will keep you all posted on how i getting on.

XXXXXX

WOW thanx you guys for all the lovely replies.

I went to appointment, the lady was lovely, went through it all really throughly, and ..........................TODAY IS DAY 1 yaaaaaaaaaay.

I had a good think about it last nite and a chat with my hubby and decided that i needed to do it now while i am so determined, cos i am gonna need that determination to get through this 1st week lol. The lady that i spoke to said that if i can get through the first week after that it wil be plainsailing lol. I have my next weigh in next tuesday at 11.00am.

Today is going ok so far cos i am so excited hehehe

Hubby gonna treat me to a new dress at weekend in a size 14 to keep me on the straight and narrow, instead of an easter egg lol.

Hope everyone else doing ok.

Will keep you all posted on how i getting on.

XXXXXX

Good to hear everything went very well today and best of luck with your diet journey.

Great idea the new dress instead of an Easter Egg!!!

Having you got the lovely thoughtful husband:cupid:

Love Mini xxx

Hi muffin, best of luck on your journey to slimville, we'll all be super models in a matter of months :D Tyra Banks better watch out lol

I only restarted yesterday, how you finding it so far hun?

Glad to hear everything went well for ya hun. So glad you decided to go for it before easter was over, If you can do it on a holiday weekend then you can do it anytime. Lovely, size 14 sexy slinky dress coming up for you.

Keep positive and keep posting.x

hi muffin so glad u deiceded to start today, hope its going ok and we ll talk soon,

im on day 2 and im doing ok found it hard at work but im GOING to do it this time lol
love ashley xxx

Am loving all the names...........muffintop and doubledumplings!! FAB!

Good luck hun. Like the women said, get through these first few days then it will not be too bad. Once in ketosis its a soooooo much easier.

Just get straight on here if you are feeling low or tempted. There is always someone on hand to offer advice and support.
xx

hi there just to get some advice i am going to be goingt o the chemist next week to ask for the milkshakes i am just realy nervous and dont no if im doing the right thing.

hi there just to get some advice i am going to be goingt o the chemist next week to ask for the milkshakes i am just realy nervous and dont no if im doing the right thing.

Hi Chev, first bit of advice is start a seperate thread and you will get more feedback. Have you looked at all the other low cal diets such as lighterlife, cambridge and others. Remember this diet is extremley hard for some but the results are amazing. Lipotrim does not have the flavour choices as others, but that is why a lot on here like it due to its simplicity and no bull approach. Good luck:)

Back