well i got to goal and then....

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
BINGED! ugh so typical! im so silly! i ate a whopping 51pts ! i guess atleast i have all week to make up for it!

You got to goal! That is worth a celebration! Im planning on having a massive blow out chinese buffet if i ever get there!!!
Remember your points will up a bit anyway to maintain so you should try having 18 points each day, those extra you had will even themselves out.

yeah i suppose so lol but now i have a new goal but im not sure im that bothered if i get there my boyfriend is REALLY against me losing any more weight... he likes big bums!!! lol so maybe i'll just eat healthily now :) thanks for your support cupcake, you're really great! and very imaginative when it comes to recipes !!! XXXX

Don't worrie now just enjoy being at goal but treat yourself with other things then FOOD!

When i got to goal i brought a pair of UGG boots! lol £160 all worth it.!

Well done you x

yeah i want to get a bikini made which is about £130 so i may go and pick out the design and cloth etc soon :) Thanks for all the support :) i think im gonna keep coming on here for two reasons 1) im a minimins addict 2) it'll help me maintain and i've started liking cooking :)

Well if your bf thinks you should lose anymore thats a good incentive, it would be a good idea to eat a bit more healthy deffinately :)
You always have my support hun, as does everyone. I want us all to get to where we want to be and as we are all in the same boat we all know how hard that acually is to achieve, thats why i love it here. :)

yeah me too. no judgements or criticisms for being the way you are i love it. my friends are all trying to lose weight and some of them have lost alot of weight but they've become so self obsessed i dont feel i can talk to them about dieting anymore but thats why minimins is so great :)

Id love if you share some recipes too, love getting some new inspiration!

lol mine are really dull though. i'll post a few recipes of my regular stuff on here.

3.5pt curry.
ingedients: 75g quorn chicken style pieces
50g rice
free vegies
tomatoes
curry spices
0% fat free greek yoghurt.

1)cook quorn and rice as per packet instructions and cook vegies as normal.
2) blend tomatoes and spices in blender til smooth.
3) in a hot pan add the blended spiced tomatoes and cook of for a couple of minutes add a spoon ful of the yoghurt and combine with the cooked vegies and quorn.

serve with the rice.

its really tasey and can be adjusted to your particular spice threshold lol i loove it spicey!

Mustard turkey-serves four
· Mustard-0pts
· 430g healthy living Turkey -7 points
· Elmlea single-100ml 4pts
· 200g rice-8pts

Points per serving-5

1. Boil pasta by the instructions on the packet
2. Cook the turkey in a frying pan sprayed with 1 cal olive oil spray
3. Turn the heat down and add the elmlea single cream and mustard and mix
4. Serve with the rice.

cheats cheese cake i chose strawberry but could work with any flavour i assume.

13.5pts for the whole cheese cake. sooo 3.5 pts per quarter/1.6per 8th. (normal slice)

tub of philly extra light 5pts
8 reduced fat rich tea biscuits 5.5pts
50g lighter than light flora 2pts
sachet strawberry sugar free jelly
150g fat free strawberry yoghurt 1pt

crush the biscuits into crumbs and add melted butter, compress into a tin to form a base, put in the fridge and allow to set.

make up jelly as per packet instructions and mix in cheese and yoghut using a hand blender/food processor.

pour mixture onto biscuit base until about 2inches high.

put in fridge and allow to set :)

All sound very nice!!!
Simple recipes are the best ones i find! Might try that turkey thing but use creme fraich instead!

yeah creme fraich would work just as well i sometimes use 0% fat free greek yoghurt as it gives it a nice tang and for 150g its only 1pt

fromage frais may work in the cheese cake reducing the total points from 13.5 to 10pts for the entire cheesecake....

Apols of off-topic but where do you get a bikini made? I love that idea!

Theres a random women who makes bras and bikinis (usually for huge boobied people but also for non existant boobied people like me) about an hours drive from me, she doesnt have a shop or anything and you just "make an appointment" (lol sounds so serious) tell her what you want and what colour etc and she'll make it for you :)

some online sites allow you to custom make a bikini in the style etc you want

Back