Well i have got pleurisy

Angellove

Doc says it's not related to diet just hope it doesn't effect my losses x

Thanks so much x one of my main reasons for doing this diet which I've never mentioned before is I'm so scared of dying - and even though I've lost a lot of weight I'm even more scared now.
He said it was ok to stick to the diet but one symptom of pleurisy is increased heart rate which I thought was dangerous on vlcd???

It didn't help he checked me for pulmonary embolism - I'm terrified of blood clots as my gran has DVT and well I'm just so scared he's wrong and i should stop

I know it is easy for me to say and hard for you to do but try not to stress yourself about it. The more you worry about something the worse you will feel.
If the Doctor said it is ok for you to carry on with the diet then you shouldn't worry too much but if you start feeling worse you should definitely go straight back.

I really hope you start feeling better soon, it is hard enough without being poorly :(

*Hugs*

Jamsi said:
I know it is easy for me to say and hard for you to do but try not to stress yourself about it. The more you worry about something the worse you will feel.
If the Doctor said it is ok for you to carry on with the diet then you shouldn't worry too much but if you start feeling worse you should definitely go straight back.

I really hope you start feeling better soon, it is hard enough without being poorly :(

*Hugs*

Thanks so much jamsi. Xxx think I will still email lt or ring chemist tomorrow just for extra reassurance the doc didn't know what lt was had to explain it to him and I'm such a worrier.
I think this is the hardest thing about lt - you can't really take a break - though I suppose you can refeed and maintain - but not stop like if I were on ww or sw x

Yes probably best double checking especially if the Doctor was a bit clueless about the diet!
Have you got drugs to take? Just wondering if they might mess with the diet?

Sorry your not well hun and hope you feel better soon

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks x now I got totm too it's a good job I've no weigh in this afternoon as she is having her baby scanned - roll on next Friday!!

I'm on amoxicillin by the way it's good because I don't have to take it with food and although it's coated in a capsule nothing on the ingredients list says it contains anything I think would bring me out of ketosis x hope not anyway

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well Angel x x.. Did you manage to get through to LT? x x

get well soon lovie plan is hard without feeling ill as well I wish you a Speedy recovery xx

Thanks guys feeling lil bit better today x never got a chance to phone as was called into work to do some paperwork that's dedication for you but I will enquire and let you guys know ASAP if antibiotics and similar illnesses effect ketosis.
It doesn't help I started my period too oh my when people said it might be heavier they weren't exaggerating!!!

Back