Well i have just lost 12st that was really easy

amber26

My partner. think we are splitting up apparently he hates my daughter who is 6 she whinges to much and thats why he hates her his kids p me off but i never said i hated them i have just wasted 5 years of my life

Amber do not see it has having wasted 5 years of your life, see as having the chance to get out of a prison sentence of a relationship for both you and your daughter. Any adult who can hate a six year old child cannot be a decent human being. She is only a child and children can and do complain, they can be selfish too at times but as adult we teach children how to share, be kind not complain always think of others. they learn from us. Your partner is clearly not able to take on responsibility as an adult. not sure what he is like with his children but I would not stay in a relationship where my child wasn not treated fairly and the same as my partners. I am forunate my husband took on my 4 year old child from a previous marriage, we now have another child and he treats both equally. Protect yourself and your child and don't put up with this.

Proceed with caution - if you can, try to take some time to yourself, try to take good care of yourself AND your daughter before you set anything in stone - my thoughts are with you and your little girl - Best o'luck'n'luv'n'stuff like that.

He sounds very selfish. Your daughter comes first. It's sad and upsetting for you. Take care.

Oh hun don feel like you have waisted 5years of your like, at the end of the day everything happens for a reason and he dosnt sound very nice to me so your better off without him, im sure you and your daughter will be just fine :hug99::hug99::hug99:

P.S
Im in the same boat as you except my loss was 13 1/2 stone lol
We can be single pringles together :D

Back