Well I just wasted my money

tamtam

Well as you know I started LT yesterday and gave up at dinner time.

I really can't stand the tase of the shakes at all, even when I put something in them. Am really gutted but never mind!

Gonna have to go back and join the gym and live off salad :)

Well Tamtam, I just want to cry for you. I was so very lucky as I loved the shakes from the start and I realise we are all different. I really wish you all the best on your weight-loss journey.

How many shakes did you try between breakfast and lunch ?

That's a real shame Tamtam. Have you thought about giving it a bit longer though? You really do get used to the flavours and even enjoy them. Hope you get to your goal however you do it though.

Hi Tamtam,
really sorry you feel you have to stop, just wondering if you spoke with your chemist perhaps they would look at it with you and see if there was an alternative. Have you tried the soup? Would they give you a try on the flapjack? I hope you can find a suitable weight loss plan. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

I hated the shakes for the first 3-4 days and really was ready to give up until I found 'my' way of taking them (with a little water & lots of crushed ice), plus I'm lucky enough to like both the soup & the flapjacks. I was so determined to give this diet a go (especially after spending £45 on it!) I stuck through the first few days and nearly 2st later I'm so glad I did!
Good luck with whatever you try next? Xx

I think you should give it a bit longer ... having only 1 shake is not enough to really see if you like them .. you should atleast try all 3, the chicken soup and the flapjacks you never know you might find one you like - if you do stick with that one untill you are bored then try another flavour as your tastbuds will change!

hey guys

I had a chocolate one for breakfast and a vanilla one (will coffee and sweetners) for lunch. I was really struggling with the whole not eating thing as well. I jsutdon't know what to do now. When i weigh up the options money wise I'm so confused!! The chemist said to me I wouldn't lose it as quickas everyone else as I was borderline with the BMI so I'm worried i'm gonna pay £144 a month so the same results at £40 a month.

I really don't know what to do! The chemist said not to have the flapjacks because they were horrible and she said the same about the soup...

sticking with it will give you the quickest results but ultimately its up to you...shame really. you do get used to them but it depends on how much you want to do it i guess :)

h xxx

I really want to do it but when I was at work having my shakes I had to drink them when they were full of lumps and it was so horrible

i just started this monday....hated the shakes too was gonna give up also but after speaking to my counsellor i'm on the tetra bricks which are miles better...give those a go before giving up.

Aww Tam Tam it's such a shame , although I must admit I am hungry today and was yesterday, but am struggling on, was in bed early last night to not think bout food

Do you use a stick blender or shaker to mix them? You should use one of these really cos I wouldn't be able to stomach the lumps either. The blenders are really cheap, I got mine from tesco for a fiver and is a lifesaver. Just cos your chemist doesn't like the soup or flapjack doesn't mean you wont. You should try them all yourself really and make your own mind up on them. Good luck.

but wouldnt i have to finish the shakes I have for this week first?

You could always take some in with you and swap them for flapjacks or soups, most chemists let you do this. In the first week I swapped about 5 vanilla for choc cos I couldn't stomach them.

I don't have a counsellor though...do you mean the chemist? Mines pretty useless, I dont have to see her again now. I can get my shakes etc off anyone in the chemists

hey guys

I had a chocolate one for breakfast and a vanilla one (will coffee and sweetners) for lunch. I was really struggling with the whole not eating thing as well. I jsutdon't know what to do now. When i weigh up the options money wise I'm so confused!! The chemist said to me I wouldn't lose it as quickas everyone else as I was borderline with the BMI so I'm worried i'm gonna pay £144 a month so the same results at £40 a month.

I really don't know what to do! The chemist said not to have the flapjacks because they were horrible and she said the same about the soup...

Dont listen to your chemist - everyone has different tastes, you may not like the vanilla but jo bloggs loves it - try them all before you make any big decisions lover.

You could always take some in with you and swap them for flapjacks or soups, most chemists let you do this. In the first week I swapped about 5 vanilla for choc cos I couldn't stomach them.

yup yup - do this - your chemist should be ok with you doing this :D

I think we're confusing plans here. We're on Lipotrim.

You can still go into the chemists and get them exchanged, as long as they are nice chemists! You don't have to see the person that originally saw you either, they should just change them over, no problem.

Back