Well I think I have put on weight

Mrs*S

Being Christmas I have relaxed the diet a bit, not gone mad but enjoyed it, but you know what happens to a lady every month well that happened too this weekend so I think it will be bad news on the scales this week, but I am gonna not whing about it and just get on with slimming. Christmas is once a year but your fat all round the year so a couple of days off track will NOT knock me back to the old me ONE BIT!!!

ok I'm done, back on track as of now :)

Well done you, im going to do the same after 2 days of reckless abandon, but i sure could do with some motivational tips!! I know Ive got to do this, but for some reason it's not going to be easy as im away from home, therefore out of my comfort zone!! Helllpp!!x

Well done, fabulous attitude hun. Don't worry about the scales, if you get back on track 100% now, you can still have a result next Saturday. xxxx

I think quite a lot of us are in the same boat but as long as we don't keep on eating like mad people it'll be rectified quicker xx

3lbs on but most of that is cos I am on *week!!! It will be off next Week I can assure you, me I want to be slim and gorgeous!

As I kept reminding myself these last couple of days and this is something my C said to us "It's not what you eat between December and January that does the real damage, but what you eat between January and December." xx

Back