• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well I think I have put on weight

Mrs*S

S: 17st0lb C: 16st0.7lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 0st13.3lb(5.59%)
Being Christmas I have relaxed the diet a bit, not gone mad but enjoyed it, but you know what happens to a lady every month well that happened too this weekend so I think it will be bad news on the scales this week, but I am gonna not whing about it and just get on with slimming. Christmas is once a year but your fat all round the year so a couple of days off track will NOT knock me back to the old me ONE BIT!!!

ok I'm done, back on track as of now :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
Well done you, im going to do the same after 2 days of reckless abandon, but i sure could do with some motivational tips!! I know Ive got to do this, but for some reason it's not going to be easy as im away from home, therefore out of my comfort zone!! Helllpp!!x

S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
I think quite a lot of us are in the same boat but as long as we don't keep on eating like mad people it'll be rectified quicker xx

Mrs*S

S: 17st0lb C: 16st0.7lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 0st13.3lb(5.59%)
3lbs on but most of that is cos I am on *week!!! It will be off next Week I can assure you, me I want to be slim and gorgeous!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
As I kept reminding myself these last couple of days and this is something my C said to us "It's not what you eat between December and January that does the real damage, but what you eat between January and December." xx