well i think this board has

Quite agree, its been very quiet lately and when i log on people are viewing but perhaps not posting!!

Please everyone where are you?

Same I have been here now and then - havent been following the plan though as i have been hectic. Oddly I have lost another 2 pounds though so maybe some of RC has wormed itself into my brain?!

Come over to SW for a chat, not the same plan but all going for the same goal so who cares! xxx

Exactly what I was thinking, you're always welcome:D

perhaps because its so quiet we should designate times for a chat, i have been over to slimming world but i dont recognise anyone anymore i used to have a few mates there feel like a loner now lol

i'm sorry i haven't been around but got made redundant, started 2 new jobs and this is the first time in months i've had time to come on!!! :sigh:

SarahSez, Sorry you have been through such a bad time, hope you are feeling a bit happier about things now, and on a selfish point - its great to hear from you!!!!

SarahSez, Sorry you have been through such a bad time, hope you are feeling a bit happier about things now, and on a selfish point - its great to hear from you!!!!

Thank you.

the board will start to get busier again once the kids are all back at school :D

I'm here!

Not been on in like forever. It is rather quiet. The RC class i go to is packed, your'd think there wouuld be more of a following on somewhere like this.

Hi Rach, yeah it is very quiet at the mo, i pop in most days for a few mins and also have a quick look at calorie counting.

Let us know how you are getting on.

Back