well, I was bad

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beinggood, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I dreamt about food last night, I mean i was eating lovely salads and things.

When I got up this morning I was really on a mission, there was no stopping me ..so I ate a cambridge bar instead of having a shake.

I dont know why but it wasnt enough - so for lunch ..... I was nearly going to have a sandwich but decided that would be fatal ..... so instead I chopped up some lettuce, tomato, cucumber,carrots and sprinkled herbs ...and decided if I still wanted to eat after I had prepared it all I would.

So I did, I ate a salad ..... me very very bad, but I am also proud that I didnt eat anything bad like bread or chips, or otherwise. I dont know what came over me but I just had to eat - KWIM. I feel good now, I wont eat again for a while and certainly not again today.

Does anyone else do this?

Tomorrow I weigh ... I wonder if it will have much of an effect on the scales. oh I hope not.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. humpty

humpty Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.88%)
    Diet:
    VLCD - SS CD
    I think you should forget about it as you said you could have had something really bad .
    It was a salad ! Not really really bad
    I hope this tiny slip up wont affect you weight loss , dont beat yourself up over it .

4. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    yeah there are some days i have the cravings and i can ignore them but other days i just know i will not be able to be resist them and would walk a thousand miles for a morsal of food!! Ha ha. I also dreampt of food last night and that i went for a meal and the waitress took my food away when i hadnt finished it!! and i went crazy! says a lot! It wont affect the scales BTW i am sure it was only salad.

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hi Honey, draw a line under it and move on. Like you said it was salad and not burger and chips lol.

I still get huge cravings at first it was for a fry up and now like you I crave salad and chicken.

I'm sure it won't affect your loss too much.

Sharon xx

6. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks girls ..

Well I didnt gain any weight :). I lost 2lbs and I that includes my food from yesterday. I am happy with that.

The surprising thing is I dont feel guilty about eating, I just had to eat so it was a case of damage limitation. I guess I would have felt bad if it was chocolate bars or pizzas. This morning I have woke up with the SS attitude, no more dreams about food.

Sharon .... I had to chuckle .... isnt it funny how we crave salad!!!!! strange bunch we are - but thats what I wanted. :)

Jlm ... lol you didnt get to eat your food :(.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.