1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Well i went to weigh in.........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 4busybee, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

and put on 1/2lb .........havent got a clue why, i been so good on EE all week, maybe that plan just doesnt work for me. My leader says i not eating enough veggies, but she reckons i should keep at it for one more week if i like it but tbh i dont think i can for fear of putting on AGAIN.............so i am going back to my faithful green and red days :D

Gonna try and put this week behind me and start afresh AGAIN lol xxxxxxxxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deadredhead

deadredhead Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    best thing to do!Hope you get a better result next week;-) x
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hun...sorry to read that you have had a gain this week, but thankfully it is only 1/2 lb. I find that EE doesnt work for me either and I either STS or gain.
    If you are happy to continue with EE for another week, I would go for it, but it sounds as if you have made your mind up anyway! Lol.
    Fingers crossed that you have a more positive week next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.