Well, I will seeya...

fattothin

Gold Member
......in the morning with what will hopefully be my final WI (touch wood). I will say a little prayer tonight and wish and hope that I will be in the 11's tomorrow??
So if you could cross some bits for me it would be appreciated:innocent0001:x

All extremities that are crossable are crossed love! Good luck! :)

Hey Gaz,
I will of course keep everything crossed for you. It's just...I remember reading that if you did LT for less than 2 weeks it wouldn't do much good...what did your pharmacy say about that?

Guen

stuff the pharmacy I know more than them now lol xxx

Gaz you rock and i love you and i hope you are so delighted with your results in the morning! I am sure you have got the best result you can get for this week!

You are my star and i think the world of you babe
xoxoxoxox

Good luck gaz , i have every think crossed i can think of lol (elastic woman ) woohoo

got everything crossed for you gaz, good luck babe and see you on the refeed plan so i can take inspiration from your menus

all bits suitably crossed - not sure you need our help though - I think you have it covered - (although from some of your pictures, might not seem that way :D) Good luck to you tomorrow - I know you have given many plenty of inspiration and will continue to do so with your piccies. xx
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Thanks all good night godbless see you all in the morning xxxxx

night hun....you don't need it but good luck x x x x x

good luck gaz - all my bits are crossed for you xx

Good luck chap, hope you get where you want to be m8. Will log on in morning to see how you did, i reckon 7 lbs.

Good luck and post prompt chap.

everything is crossed for you Gaz xx

Back