Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!!!

Chelsea Lou

Gold Member
How pleased am I? My work uniform skirt was still tight yesterday and after doing up the button and zip it was a nightmare trying to get the zip round the back of me. Today, what a different story? It virtually swung round and the waistband definitely feels looser, the same round the hips. Amazing what a difference 24 hours can make!!!:giggle:

gosh that is cool to read, i'm starting cambridge today, i'm going to see my woman tonight and hope to start immediately

gosh that is cool to read, i'm starting cambridge today, i'm going to see my woman tonight and hope to start immediately
Good for you. It will be a decision you won't regret. I have just never known any other diet in which you can see a real difference overnight and I have been on all the diets going. Good luck and keep us posted as to your progress!! xx

How pleased am I? My work uniform skirt was still tight yesterday and after doing up the button and zip it was a nightmare trying to get the zip round the back of me. Today, what a different story? It virtually swung round and the waistband definitely feels looser, the same round the hips. Amazing what a difference 24 hours can make!!!:giggle:

I bought a new belt, as my old one was too big and I was on the last inner hole, I bought a nice black dents leather belt about 2 inches smaller... and now I'm on the last inner hole again!!!! :eek:

think I'll make a new hole in this one rather than buying another new belt! :D

I bought a new belt, as my old one was too big and I was on the last inner hole, I bought a nice black dents leather belt about 2 inches smaller... and now I'm on the last inner hole again!!!! :eek:

think I'll make a new hole in this one rather than buying another new belt! :D
Amazing, must be costing you a fortune lol. I haven't worn a belt for years and it will be nice to have a waist soon to put a belt around heheheheheh

Well done - I started on Tuesday and this morning I have had to put a belt on my jeans - fantastic...
Can't wait for Monday to see how I fare at my first WI
That is great, it so helps when you see quick results. Really keeps the motivation going. Good luck with your WI, be really interesting to see how much weight you have lost!!

I love reading all these experiences!!!

Because i know how happy i am when something is loose i can truly be ecstatic for everyone cos i know how good you feel and am so pleased to read how happy and excited you are.lol

And of course it is inspiring!!

I love reading all these experiences!!!

Because i know how happy i am when something is loose i can truly be ecstatic for everyone cos i know how good you feel and am so pleased to read how happy and excited you are.lol

And of course it is inspiring!!
That is what is so great about this forum, all the love and support and positiveness. Everyone can share in everyone else's joy. It feels like there is a real community going on here and I am so pleased I came across this site xx

That is what is so great about this forum, all the love and support and positiveness. Everyone can share in everyone else's joy. It feels like there is a real community going on here and I am so pleased I came across this site xx

There really is. Ive never seen anything like it.:D
Really inspiring and i dont know if i could do it so easily if it wasnt for this forum! lol

Chelsea Lou, we have very similar stats too!! extra support!! lol

That's excellent! It's brilliant that you're seeing results already. And that's just the start of it! :)

Wow glad everyone is seeing the results!! Day 8 and my belt is on the next hole.... Im so chuffed!!

will i really see changes that fast ?

Yes. You really do see a difference very quickly, and once the first few days are over you, you will feel so different too.:D

There really is. Ive never seen anything like it.:D
Really inspiring and i dont know if i could do it so easily if it wasnt for this forum! lol

Chelsea Lou, we have very similar stats too!! extra support!! lol
Stargirl, our stats are very similar, hadn't noticed before. Race you to target lol

Well done guys, such a great feeling isnt it!
Cleared out my wardrobe today of all maternity wear(baby is now 9 months after all!) and size 16's as I dont intend wearing either ever again and gave the lot away. Such a good feeling, just hope I havent tempted fate with the mat clothes! Shall have to keep my legs crossed! x x x

Well done guys, such a great feeling isnt it!
Cleared out my wardrobe today of all maternity wear(baby is now 9 months after all!) and size 16's as I dont intend wearing either ever again and gave the lot away. Such a good feeling, just hope I havent tempted fate with the mat clothes! Shall have to keep my legs crossed! x x x
lol. You should be alright, now you know what's causing it!!! By the time you have a little bod in all those lovely clothes and sexy lingerie, you'll be needing the maternity stuff again hehe

Back