Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!!!

Yes. You really do see a difference very quickly, and once the first few days are over you, you will feel so different too.:D

Thanks Stargirl, because I feel so bloated and fat right now, so I look forward to feeling slimmer :D

How pleased am I? My work uniform skirt was still tight yesterday and after doing up the button and zip it was a nightmare trying to get the zip round the back of me. Today, what a different story? It virtually swung round and the waistband definitely feels looser, the same round the hips. Amazing what a difference 24 hours can make!!!:giggle:
WOW!
How exciting, well done!
x :clap:

How pleased am I? My work uniform skirt was still tight yesterday and after doing up the button and zip it was a nightmare trying to get the zip round the back of me. Today, what a different story? It virtually swung round and the waistband definitely feels looser, the same round the hips. Amazing what a difference 24 hours can make!!!:giggle:

Wow that's great! I am so jealous! I've lost 10 lbs already and I don't see any difference in how my clothes fit yet.

Thanks girls, also my jeans keep falling down as of today lol. Last week they were tight around the thighs and this week they are baggy. OMG :)

Back