Well I'm back again, but going to do it this time.

Thinking of treating myself tonight. New shakes just arrived that I will be starting dairy free tomorrow. Dairy free. Wheat free. Gluten free. X

Well the weight isn't coming off very quick, however I feel much better in myself and my clothes are feeling looser.

That's the important thing too :)

It takes a while to get going - sadly - but really hope come your official day there'll be a good loss for you :)

I'm sure it's working, just sometimes shows in weight and other times in your waistline. sometime when we lose weight but not size it's the fat coming off our internal organs... That always makes me feel better!, a bit gross too though.

Good luck. Wow you're really going for it!! What will you eat??!

looking forward to following your progress. X

I'm sure it's working, just sometimes shows in weight and other times in your waistline. sometime when we lose weight but not size it's the fat coming off our internal organs... That always makes me feel better!, a bit gross too though.

Good luck. Wow you're really going for it!! What will you eat??!

looking forward to following your progress. X

Thanks guys. Internal organs feels better too. Never though of that.

So many people have intolerances that they don't know about so it's really healthy. I'll have shakes with almond milk, lots of chicken and veg, brown rice etc. I've been dairy free before in the run up to a show because dairy clogs your throat. Wow could I feel the difference when I started eating dairy again. Felt awful. I want to be healthy now. Had some chocolate to it though, first time in nearly 2 weeks ( I used to eat chocolate at least twice a day). Only had it because I know there is no chance on this diet.

So new start again in the morning x

So I cheated and had chocolate last night yet it's the biggest loss I've had in days x

I don't think weight comes straight off after a good day and straight back in after a bad day.
id enjoy your treats, but just try and stick to your plan xxxx
you're doing really well!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410457074.961377.jpg
Curried cream if veg soup for tea.
Homemade and dairy free x

If there's ever a gain straight after a 'naughty' day it's usually water retention. That's why we usually only log weight once a week (but do check most days in a lot of cases ;) )

Well think I had an extra snack today but still been rather good. Fingers crossed. Temptation today and I'm going to dinner with my grandad tomorrow so don't know what to have. Big test x

Feeling good. Going to go make my shake. Still nervous about dinner out but I will be damage controlling.

Not bad. No starter or desert and had chicken in Diane sauce with peas and new potatoes. Best I could find on the menu. Under. 600 cals too. Feel hungrier today though than I have done yet.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410682508.965141.jpg

Breakfast.

Ready to start my stupidly long day of revision. Glad I stopped study snack. I will actually have time to exercise from next Saturday too. Can't wait fit this freedom x

Had a morrisons salad for dinner with couscous noodles coleslaw etc. feel like I've eaten loads though x

Back