Well I'm back again !!

karmawitch

This is getting boring isn't it?

So, I am going back to LL tonight and starting afresh, and this time I'm going to do it !!!

I have a holiday planned in 8 weeks and want to loose 2st before then. I plan on having a 'planned lapse' whilst I'm away, but also plan on eating sensibly and swimming and exercising - it's a 'chill out' holiday with one of my friends and I know she'll keep me right !!

Hope Blonde Logic, Andy and a few others are still about to keep me motivated. Plus the added incentive that my LL counsellor wants 4 weeks up front as a refresher !

Welcome back KW!
And good luck with the restart!

Hi KW :) Welcome Back! Its good to see you.

Now - you know what I am going to say about your holiday.... ;) Just my two penneth worth - you will just be hitting your stride at about 8 weeks - you sure you want to tempt fate? Just consider staying on LL through the diet. Very few find a lapse, planned or otherwise, they find it doesn;t work out how they intended... ;) WOuld hate to see you stumble, after 8 hard weeks. But of course, the decision is yours......just remember how hard it is to restart. ;)

And yes - obviously - I am still here. lol Can;t seem to cut the chord. Though I am not as active on here as I used to be, as life is somewhat distrcting all the time anymore.

Go for it lady! You know how to do it!!

XX

hi there
i remember you from when i started back in jan, good luck with your re-start.

where are you going on holiday? is it really worth having a lapse?

speaking from my own experience there was nothing in the world worth lapsing for whilst i was in abstinence.

i'm half way through RTM now and its hard not to go off when you are allowed food and i have strayed a couple of times and am now fighting myself every day stay on plan - i wish i hadn't.

my health and weight are more important than any holiday, wedding, party could ever be. i only want to do LL once so i've got to give it 100%

As BL says is it worth sabotaging your hard work 8 weeks in,planned or not planned surely there will be other holidays, you can still enjoy yourself in abstenence- see it as a challenge maybe?
Otherwise you may be rejoining us again

Sorry if i sound a bit preachy, just my thoughts and i really want you to get to your goal!!

Daisy x

Welcome back KW. Like Daisy, I started in Jan and remember you from then.

Good luck with your new start and have a great holiday whatever you decide.

I'm still in abstinence and have survived holidays, weddings and numerous other social events in full abstinence. My only lapse has been to eat an extra pack on one day. I am adamant this is a once only journey for me so taking food before RTM is not an option. xx

welcome back hunni :)

im not really sure what i think about a planned lapse so wont stick my pennies in lol but i think ya should think HARD bout it over the next couple of weeks, and be comfortable with ur decision id u do do it!

good luck chic
xxx

Back