well i'm back...

abz

Gold Member
i have had a planned break for my mate's hen night and another for her wedding, was ssing inbetween and am now in for the long haul until september when i'm off on a fortnight's holiday. have avoided this place until now because i wasn't ssing with these breaks. but now i have 8 weeks of sole source to look forward to.

i thought i would have gained over the last 2 weeks but actually lost a lb and a total of 3.75 inches off myself, proving that i didn't go mad when i did eat.

hope all is going well on here.

abz xx

Hurrah you are back!!!! Welcome back hunny! Its only 8 short weeks :) hehe you can do it!!!!

How was the hen night and wedding? did you have a fab time?

they were fab. have put some pics under my profile albums if you want a sneaky peek?

abz xx

Cheers hun will go and have a look!

Cant see any pictures :(

if you click on my profile albums under my pic there should be an album in there called jo's wedding...

abz xx

Aha, ok Im just dense! You look gorgeous!!!!

Dont know how I have never noticed before, but I think we have exactly the same glasses!!!!

ha, well they are the best glasses going... even if i'd had them for a couple of years. am hoping that when they go there's some similar ones kicking around to take their place :)

abz xx

Back