Well, it's finally here!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stixy, 23 July 2007 Social URL.

1. stixy

stixy Member

The day I have been waiting for for months.:D

I have my first cdc appointment tomorrow. I'm so excited but incredibly nervous. Please could someone give me an idea of what will happen?

Also, I know everyone is different but I was wondering how much weight everyone had lost after 8 weeks? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Stixy

well done on making an appointment to see your CDC. The diet is really hard but if you stick to it the pounds will fall off quicker than you will believe.

I havent done 8 weeks yet but my losses so far are in my signature.

4. stixy

stixy Member

Over a stone in your first 2 weeks?! That's fantastic well done!

2 stone in 5 weeks? (did I add that right?) Wow! I'm just being nosy really. My husband will be away for 2 months so I'm just wondering how different I'll look when he gets back:party0011:

5. Dp1981

Dp1981 Member

Diet:
    soon to be on cambridge sole source
    I also have my first ap tomorrow @ 3.30pm I am really looking forward to it as never been on a diet before i am also a little nervous.
    Good luck

6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Stixy, most people lose around a stone in a month, so you can expect to be 2 stone lighter by the time your hubby gets back - that'll give him a lovely surprise. :)

7. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Thank you

yep, 2 stone in 5 weeks. I have gone from size 20/22 to size 16/18 and you can really see the difference.

If you stick to it 100% for two months while your hubby is away you can easily lose 2 - 3 stone.

8. ava

ava Silver Member

Hi Stixy, my first appoinmtent she went throught the diet with me, weighed me, took measurements:eek:, asked if i had any questions and that was about it. I'd done quite alot of reading before hand anyway so i had a fair idea about things already.

Asfor how much in 8 weeks, it varies i guess, but i would say 2 stone at least.

Good luck for tomorrow :D

P.S, do i know you from Hitched? (if it's not you i now look a total fool :rotflmao:)

9. stixy

stixy Member

I'm Cherry Garcia :wave_cry:(is there a non crying wave?) ARe you MOAS? if not, then I now look like a total fool:rotflmao:

10. stixy

stixy Member

Hiya, Mine is at 3pm. I'll think of you:) Good luck

11. stixy

stixy Member

Thanks everyone, 2 stone would be fab, 3 even better:D

He would probably walk past me lol!

12. ava

ava Silver Member

:wavey:Yes it's MOAS :D

13. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    Good luck for tomorrow Stixy

As you can see from my signature I lost 35 (2 and half stone) in my first 8 weeks - my losses seemed to slow down for a couple of weeks after that :( but they seem to be picking up again now with a vengeance :D.

Going by most peoples weigh ins posted on here if you are on SS and stick to the diet 100% you should totally be able to achieve the average loss of a stone a month or maybe even more!!

14. chakra

chakra Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    good luck you can do it!

15. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi stixy, i am only in wk 5 but by the end of wk4 i had lost a total of 17lb, good luck 2morro hun

16. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    see my signature hun, all the best. this is the best journey you'll ever go on. it'll be well worth it in the end, stick at it and it'll be a breeze :) xx

17. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Hi Stixy

Hope your appointment goes well. I had my 1st appointment last thursday, only managed to move my bum and get started today..so far so good :)

I am also on a 8 week countdown, going on holiday and would love to get down a dress size or two. I am starting as a size 24. From what i've seen on here I think we could drop 2 stone in that time....fancy an 8 week challenge?

Lou xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.