• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well, it's finally here!

Over a stone in your first 2 weeks?! That's fantastic well done!

2 stone in 5 weeks? (did I add that right?) Wow! I'm just being nosy really. My husband will be away for 2 months so I'm just wondering how different I'll look when he gets back:party0011:

I also have my first ap tomorrow @ 3.30pm I am really looking forward to it as never been on a diet before i am also a little nervous.
Good luck

Hi Stixy, most people lose around a stone in a month, so you can expect to be 2 stone lighter by the time your hubby gets back - that'll give him a lovely surprise. :)

Sambucca

Gold Member
S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
Over a stone in your first 2 weeks?! That's fantastic well done!

2 stone in 5 weeks? (did I add that right?) Wow! I'm just being nosy really. My husband will be away for 2 months so I'm just wondering how different I'll look when he gets back:party0011:
Thank you

yep, 2 stone in 5 weeks. I have gone from size 20/22 to size 16/18 and you can really see the difference.

If you stick to it 100% for two months while your hubby is away you can easily lose 2 - 3 stone.

ava

Silver Member
Hi Stixy, my first appoinmtent she went throught the diet with me, weighed me, took measurements:eek:, asked if i had any questions and that was about it. I'd done quite alot of reading before hand anyway so i had a fair idea about things already.

Asfor how much in 8 weeks, it varies i guess, but i would say 2 stone at least.

Good luck for tomorrow :D

P.S, do i know you from Hitched? (if it's not you i now look a total fool :rotflmao:)

Hi Stixy, my first appoinmtent she went throught the diet with me, weighed me, took measurements:eek:, asked if i had any questions and that was about it. I'd done quite alot of reading before hand anyway so i had a fair idea about things already.

Asfor how much in 8 weeks, it varies i guess, but i would say 2 stone at least.

Good luck for tomorrow :D

P.S, do i know you from Hitched? (if it's not you i now look a total fool :rotflmao:)

I'm Cherry Garcia :wave_cry:(is there a non crying wave?) ARe you MOAS? if not, then I now look like a total fool:rotflmao:

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Good luck for tomorrow Stixy

As you can see from my signature I lost 35 (2 and half stone) in my first 8 weeks - my losses seemed to slow down for a couple of weeks after that :( but they seem to be picking up again now with a vengeance :D.

Going by most peoples weigh ins posted on here if you are on SS and stick to the diet 100% you should totally be able to achieve the average loss of a stone a month or maybe even more!!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
see my signature hun, all the best. this is the best journey you'll ever go on. it'll be well worth it in the end, stick at it and it'll be a breeze :) xx

Hi Stixy

Hope your appointment goes well. I had my 1st appointment last thursday, only managed to move my bum and get started today..so far so good :)

I am also on a 8 week countdown, going on holiday and would love to get down a dress size or two. I am starting as a size 24. From what i've seen on here I think we could drop 2 stone in that time....fancy an 8 week challenge?

Lou xxx