Well, it's finally here!

stixy

The day I have been waiting for for months.:D

I have my first cdc appointment tomorrow. I'm so excited but incredibly nervous. Please could someone give me an idea of what will happen?

Also, I know everyone is different but I was wondering how much weight everyone had lost after 8 weeks? Thanks

Over a stone in your first 2 weeks?! That's fantastic well done!

2 stone in 5 weeks? (did I add that right?) Wow! I'm just being nosy really. My husband will be away for 2 months so I'm just wondering how different I'll look when he gets back:party0011:

I also have my first ap tomorrow @ 3.30pm I am really looking forward to it as never been on a diet before i am also a little nervous.
Good luck

Hi Stixy, most people lose around a stone in a month, so you can expect to be 2 stone lighter by the time your hubby gets back - that'll give him a lovely surprise. :)

Over a stone in your first 2 weeks?! That's fantastic well done!

2 stone in 5 weeks? (did I add that right?) Wow! I'm just being nosy really. My husband will be away for 2 months so I'm just wondering how different I'll look when he gets back:party0011:

Thank you

yep, 2 stone in 5 weeks. I have gone from size 20/22 to size 16/18 and you can really see the difference.

If you stick to it 100% for two months while your hubby is away you can easily lose 2 - 3 stone.

Hi Stixy, my first appoinmtent she went throught the diet with me, weighed me, took measurements:eek:, asked if i had any questions and that was about it. I'd done quite alot of reading before hand anyway so i had a fair idea about things already.

Asfor how much in 8 weeks, it varies i guess, but i would say 2 stone at least.

Good luck for tomorrow :D

P.S, do i know you from Hitched? (if it's not you i now look a total fool :rotflmao:)

Hi Stixy, my first appoinmtent she went throught the diet with me, weighed me, took measurements:eek:, asked if i had any questions and that was about it. I'd done quite alot of reading before hand anyway so i had a fair idea about things already.

Asfor how much in 8 weeks, it varies i guess, but i would say 2 stone at least.

Good luck for tomorrow :D

P.S, do i know you from Hitched? (if it's not you i now look a total fool :rotflmao:)

I'm Cherry Garcia :wave_cry:(is there a non crying wave?) ARe you MOAS? if not, then I now look like a total fool:rotflmao:

Good luck for tomorrow Stixy

As you can see from my signature I lost 35 (2 and half stone) in my first 8 weeks - my losses seemed to slow down for a couple of weeks after that :( but they seem to be picking up again now with a vengeance :D.

Going by most peoples weigh ins posted on here if you are on SS and stick to the diet 100% you should totally be able to achieve the average loss of a stone a month or maybe even more!!

see my signature hun, all the best. this is the best journey you'll ever go on. it'll be well worth it in the end, stick at it and it'll be a breeze :) xx

Hi Stixy

Hope your appointment goes well. I had my 1st appointment last thursday, only managed to move my bum and get started today..so far so good :)

I am also on a 8 week countdown, going on holiday and would love to get down a dress size or two. I am starting as a size 24. From what i've seen on here I think we could drop 2 stone in that time....fancy an 8 week challenge?

Lou xxx

Back