Well it's official me and my OH have started this morning!!!

gunpowd3r

As the title suggests today was the day and we started s&s this morning.:D

OH is on 5 packs a day and i will be doing 4.

I have had a crispy choc shake with 400ml water--was ok lol wasn't sure about the crispy bits:rolleyes:

Then half a choc trufa bar as i had to go shopping and needed something to curb and naughty cravings lol.

Had my strawb shake for lunch and 2 tiny slices of the trufa bar.

Had my coke zero too and so far about 1 1/2 litres of water.

Got spag bol for tea with broccoli and mushrooms.

I felt ok got the dreaded tummy gurgles and wind but got that on slimfast too, getting a headache now but am doing ok.

OH has had the same as me only a full choc trufa bar, he says he feels fine, felt a bit hungry earlier but had some tea and it subsided.

So far so good:D

Just wondered where i will get Ketostix from(would Manor pharmacy do them)?

Also should i start a diary?

Am feeling good so far very postitive am hoping it lasts lol:cool:

Hello and welcome

Wow that's great both of you doing it together will certainly help you both to stick to it.

I hope your weight loss journey is a good one

Hi there :) sounds like you're doing well, just keep at it, it gets easier from here.
You can buy ketostix in any pharmacy really so yours should have them.
I recommend keeping a diary, it's a good focus and something to concentrate on when you want to concentrate. I'm also keeping mine for something that the skinny me can read and enjoy :)
Good luck! x

Fabulous doing this together !!! I'm on day 3 and cooking for hubby but to be honest being able to have the spag bol,chilli and cottage pie and adding the allowed veg makes feel like you are actually having something decent to eat !!! I have done Alizonne, Exante, & now SnS and SnS seems easier !. Good Luck

Good luck to you both, how lovely to share your journey with your other half. Be nice to each other in the tough moments and be the strong one for your OH when/if the willpower wobbles and vice versa.

Thank you everyone!!

I will check Boots when i am in town on fri.

Had dinner not long ago when OH finished work...omg broccoli cooking never smelt sooooo good lol.

Had the spag bol each(i near died at the piddly portion when i emptied it in the bowl dry lol). I did about 150g broccoli each and some mushrooms with garlic, it was absoloutly delicious with a tiny bit of garlic salt!!! I have never actually enjoyed such a simple meal so much perhaps because i was about ready to eat the dog :)

Had the other half of my bar with a cuppa so had my wee night time treat.

Feeling ok, tummy rumbling with wind and a bit tired but we will see what tomorrow brings.

OH is ok playing games on his pc to occupy his mind :)

Think i will pop this in a diary lol i feel writing helps a bit!!.

Good luck 2 both of u, u can keep each other on track lol.

Thanks everyone, just getting round to reading all of your diaries now, it is all very inspirational stuff and shows how fab this diet is for losses!!!

Also got my own diary now which i will just blabber away in lol hopefully i can inspire or help someone the way some of the diaries i have already read have to me.

Back