well ive decided .........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    back on diet as of monday... off back to wales saturday via train (urghhhhhh) so going to eat normally till monday and give it my all as of then!!

dont know weather to take my suitcase or a large bag ? wil have buggy with toddler in need to change at bristol, train people said they will book someone to help me in bristol to change my train.. so suitcase or large bag? lol have a weeks supply of packs plus mine and babys clothes to last a week .. lol

what ya reckon? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmmmm, thats a tough one! I would probably say large bag easier to hold on to, then I'd say suitcase because u can pull it along (but u can't because u will have the buggy). Large bag it is then!

4. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    heya hunni, Good luck for the weekend i hope it goes as hassel free as poss :D Monday Missus we are back on track ;)

5. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How many times have you restarted recently? This isn't me being bitchy, it's genuinely being curious.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Good Luck for monday. Bag would prob be easier at least you cant throw it over your shoulder while pushing the buggy!

7. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    definately bag.... be careful on the train tho, cuz i had to travell alone to cardiff on the train withmy 2yrold in the buggy and 2 bags, i was told i would have help but they were terrible..... loads of peeps with bikes on and off.... journey from hell.hope yours goes better than mine!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.