Well my one meal out

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by essexmum, 30 October 2006 Social URL.

1. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

Turned into 2 days:eek:

I had my meal out on the wednesday, then had all my shakes on the Thursday as normal, but by 10pm I caved and had mash nd grvy (left overs from hubby's dinner oops).

So Friday and Saturday I ate as 'normal'. Didn't really go over board, but my IBS kicked in Saturday night and I was really ill during the night - that'll teach me.

So yesterday I had my allowance and I'm back to normal being day 2. Hopefully Kitosis will jump in quickly and my weigh-in tonight won't be too bad, I'm actualyy hoping I've sabilised - there's no way I would have lost anything! I'm also due on this week so I think I should factor that one in as well.

I now have to break the news to my CDC - I'm dreading it as she hasbeen so encouraging so far

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natpot

natpot Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck for your weigh in and well done for getting back on track:). I'm sure your CDC will understand and be really helpful in putting this blip behind you.

4. minime

minime Gold Member

Picking yourself up and dusting yourself down is the hardest part so well done. Good luck for your weigh in.

5. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    Don't worry about what's happened, it's past now. Hope tonights session went well with your CDC and Ketosis arrives soon for you :)

Kitty xx

6. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I had a really nice email from my CDC when i told her that i was restarting for the millionth time today-

She said it didn't matter to her how many day 1's i had so long as i continued to try and didnt give up!

She said i was just going through a rough patch at the mo and it would all work out in the end!

Thought i'd share as it made me feel good this morning! :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.