Well p***ed off!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
In spite of trying for an hour and a half (it normally takes me 45 minutes), I couldn't get to my class this morning - and it's the end of my first week too! :(

Most of the year I love my city, but there are times when being set on the side of an extremely large and steep hill, which I live at the bottom of and my class is at the top of is a right pain in the ar$e!! :cry:

Oh well. Keep going and hope the snow's gone by next week, I guess!

((hugs)) we live on a hillside by the sea.. no chance of driving anywhere when it snows. BUT it doesn't happen often! ;)

You know how to stay on track and I'm sure you'll see a double loss next week so will be ultra happy then. :)

Just imagine the massive loss next week! Keep at it though...x

Thanks guys :)

As it happened I had a phone call from my consultant not long after I got back - she'd tried to call me this morning but I'd already left - to say that class was cancelled anyway, so I won't lose a holiday or countdown week or anything like that. No harm no foul!

I'll just keep my head down and keep getting on with it and hope for a fabulous loss next week! :D

That was good that your Consultant called you Hun, the weather is effecting everything at the moment.
As everyone has said, stay on track and you will have an amazing loss next week!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back