Well thats it...I've started!

nearly30

I actually couldn't wait until Tuesday! I just had to start this morning. Think its a combination of determination, frustration and a dash of fear but I just needed to get on with it.

So, on the scales this morning 18st 13lb:cry: don't want to ever see that again.

I had a dream last night (have been dreaming about my weight for a while now) but last night's dream topped them all. Jamie Oilver and for some reason David Cameron were willing me to loose weight! :confused: Crazy crazy dream.

Hubby has taken our little one out on a nature trail so I am just enjoying my first shake and going to get myself a few clothes online, just to make myself feel a bit nicer over the coming weeks.

Have a lovely Sunday xx

Good luck hun, I'm starting on tuesday properly, hoping the delivery is on time, but i've been cutting right back, 2 x celebrity shakes and a low carb, low cal meal. Lost 3lb already lol, only started friday.

Mandy

Good luck, I'm asking for Exante for my birthday next month :)

Hi Nearly30!

I can see your excitement, it's so amazing looking at the scales and watching them go down so suddenly! I'm about 0.5lbs away from a whole stone =D You will feel hungry over the next couple of days but stick with it! I'm on Day 25 and I havent had anything but Exante! The hunger goes in a couple of days. If you havent already, measure you're waist and thighs.. it's great to compare and see whats going down quicker. I've lost 2 inches from my waist =D Good luck! Xx :D

Well done on getting started straight away, I am nearly at the end of week 3 and surprisingly finding it fairly easy.

Hope you get into Ketosis quickly to stop those hunger pangs!

Good luck
I am on day 5 and not hungry and feel normal again just keep your goal in mind the 1st few days.

Good luck and well done for starting today. I am starting tomo and like you I just want to get it over with.
I have sorted out a weeks supply of shakes and bars and I am going to clear out a drawer for them in the kitchen. I have my water bobble filled and in the fridge and I have my smoothie maker in position, this was fab for slimfast so should be fine for Exante.
This feels different to other diets I have started, possibly the cash outlay not too sure, but I can visualise being slimmer. I just want to get the job done lol. x

hope today as been ok for you... eeek bed time soon and when I wake its time :)

good luck hun, hope yr finding it fairly easy, im on wk 7 as from tomorow im on total solution- had aam week last week but could only stomach a tiny bit of tuna, as it was totm and my tummy wasnt too good! if you can beat temptation this diet is amazing, and gives fantastic results xx

Hi there nearly30 just calling in to see how it's going for you ??? hope you are managing to stick to the diet x

Back