Well the real test will be-grrrr

Zoe.D

loving life
When you go back to food!! :mad:

That's what I'm getting from people now I have got the bulk of my weight off. Instead of the - well it's going to be hard getting that amount of weight off and not eating along with the frown and doubtfull look in there eyes that I will do it. Now that I done it have this is all they have to say?

Don't get me wrong most of my friends and family are very proud and positive and it's not my close family but some and others that I bump into. It's like no matter what I do some people always feel the need to find a negative or make a judgement . Do they really think that after losing all that weight that I would consider ruining all the hard work :confused:.
Why can't people just say well done and keep any other negative opinions to themselves.

Sorry to moan but I have 39lbs to go to get to goal after losing 111 lbs so far and really feel like telling people to go and do one at the moment when they come out with such crap :(. If they are saying it out of concern which I doubt they are do they really think that is going to have a positive impact on me, telling me I may fail when I havn't even reached that point yet?

Sorry for such a negative post but I would be interested to hear if anyone else is getting this reaction.

Hi Zoe,
Just wanted to say wow hon you have done amazingly well and you should be so proud of yourself..
Please rise above these people I had this reaction the whole way through and even now people always have something to say to me..
Now I have reached my goal all people say to me is do you eat.. or I dont want you to get ill..
I am really careful what I have now but I have been at goal since October and there is no way I will put the weight back on..
Its kind of like people are waiting for us to put it back and then say I told you so!!
Hang in there hon you have done amazingly well and although this is for ourselves.. We can still prove all these people wrong that if you do the Cambridge diet properly and follow up the steps to maintenance YOU WONT PUT THE WEIGHT BACK ON!!!! URGHHHH
and what they also forget is that any diet you do you can put the weight back on not just the cambridge diet!
Keep smiling hon and once again rise above it xxx

Zoe, you look 15 years younger - well done you x

Zoe,
Hi - I still have a long way to go but am already getting comments like that and I have decided to smile sweetly and change the subject. I am not going to let misguided people ruin the happiness I feel with my weightloss.
:)

Thanks girls xx.

Back